eich-e-el-pee (h-e-l-p)

I was furius. "MR. STARK!" I called into the empty halls of the avengers tower.
"MR. STARK!" "Here!" He replied.
"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!?" His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but then his eyes widened as he realised what I was talking about.

"That;" he stated, mad.
"Is none of your business. She's your boss. Not your girlfriend. No one,.especially not you, is entitled to know." My heart broke all over again.

"I-" "No, kid. Go home. You clearly didn't think this trough. Where is she anyway?" I looked behind me. "O crap! I left her in the park!"

(Wanda's pov:)

I slowly walked up to Y/n. She was having a attack again. But this time much more worse.

She was attacking the people in the park.
"Y/N, STOP! THIS ISNT YOU!"
The girl turned to me and powerfully blast hit me.
"I don't want to hurt you!" I called out.

She pressed a button and the helmet on the suit her Dad made her covered her face. Shit, now She's fully covered.

"You don't know me!" Y/n called. She started blasting at some people, injuring a small boy. Before she could blast again, hit her with one of my blasts.

"Fuck!" She yelled, and blasted me again. Tony arrived and blocked the shot, i quickly scurried to save some people, but i was too late, Y/n had blasted someone directly.

"NO!" I shrieked. She didn't hear, aiming another blast at the young boy. That's when Tony blasted her, and knocked her out, but it was too late. Her blast already shot the boy, killing him.

She fell to the floor and i caught her as Spidey dived to the young boy.  His head fell and i heard him sob. I was silently crying too.

My perfect neice, my younger sister figure, just killed a child.

Tony landed at my arms. "Up, Wanda. We need to tell everyone else." I stood and went over to Peter. He was mumbling something.

I went into his mind, not thinking.
He was replaying a scene. At the park, with Y/n.

"I'm bipolar-" she had said. He was obviously stunned.
"I- I don't know what to do, Peter, promise me you wont leave? That's when he ran away. He ran to the Tower.

He was blaming himself. She got an episode because he left her, alone, In a park, right after she admitted to her life-long illness...

"Peter, we need to go." I said.
Peter lifted the boy's limp body off the ground.

××××

I stood over the bed. The boy didn't survive. We were too late. Twice. Tears ran down my eyes.