goodbye

2 months later

Y/n's pov 📓🖊⚗️

I gave Stephen an exited smile. He gave me the all clear to go home the day after tomorrow, as my therapy was now completed.
He even inspected me (and my future) and confirmed I was illness-free.

"Thank you, Stephen." I say, drinking in the proud smile that lay on his lips.
"No problem, stark" he laughed.
I giggled along and couldn't feel a pang of guilt at the thought of leaving him to be alone after he devoted 4 full months to my health.
"Its ok, I need the peace." He laughed, as if he read my mind.
"Ya sure do." I laughed back.

Stephen Strange also taught me magic during the time I spent at his, deeming it as 'part of the therapy'.  I really appreciated him for it, and he gave me the choice to stay and further my practises, or leave. I picked home, missing my Dad, Nat, the others and (with a deep blush), Peter.

"Hey, it's still two more days." Stephen reminded me. I laughed at him and replied as snarky as my Dad would; "two more days of torture." Of course, I couldn't keep the smile off my lips, and the wizard nodded curtly.

(Flashback)
"So, what are your plans when you get home?" Strange asks as I practise making portals.
It was part of training, actually. (And therapy)
He would ask many questions will I try form portals to wherever we were instructed. He did it to help me focus, stating that immense focus can help battle off mental illnesses.
"Cinemas." I state, rather out of breath
"Then, I want to go eat at Mr. Delmars." My portal finishes forming and I stand straight, proud.
Stephen nods me off and I jump up excitedly. A new destination is given, and the process repeats. My portal forms much faster, and I hear my phone buzz off in the distance. Strange allows me to answer it. It's Peter.
"Hi." I say, "Hey! So remember when I called you about 3 weeks ago, about my enhancement ideas on the web fluid?" I don't remember, strange and I had been doing temporary memory erasing magic, or also known as distraction methods.
"No, but continue." "Well, I did it. The fluid now regenerates at 12 ml per 30 minutes as soon as particle space opens up." My eyes grow in shock.
"PETER, THATS BRILLIANT!" I yell, only to quiet myself after realising I'm disturbing other students.
"Yeah. But, uhh... how's Dr. Strange treating you?" He asks.
"Oh, the wizards? Yeah, couldn't be more bored to death." I joke, shooting a glance to Strange.
Peter and i haven't talked about the park-thing. I know he blames himself, he knows I blame myself. We try avoid it.
"I can't wait to see you again." He says before strange snatched my phone out of my hand and mumbles something incoherent to Peter.
I cross my arms at him, faking a mad pout.
"Definetly a stark." He says before telling me off to go practise more portals.

I look to Stephen in admiration.
"I wish I could stay longer, Stephen. I swear I will visit very often." I promise before he dismisses me.
"Yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes as he shoos me off to my room.
I pass by a glass case, inside, resides the world's most perfect piece of jewelry ever seen; matching bracelets. Thick and golden, little emeralds and rubies,crystals and stones, nearly unseeable, reside deep within.
I bite my lip in desire.
These beautiful bracelets always keep my attention, and I've stopped to look at them for 2 minutes every time I pass them, since they first caught my eye.

Dragging my hand over the rimming, a clear vibranium patch, I leave the piece behind, and head to my room.

_______________________________________________________

Hey, strange, fyi,  I'm the one who ate the last peice of that muffin you told everyone to leave alone.
It's what you get for making me eat plain bread and soup for the first 3 weeks of staying with you. ;)
To: Stephen
~y/n

_______________________________________________________

AN
NEXT CHAPTER AT 5 VOTES ;)