court

I stood nervously at the bench. The lawers had done all they could. The opposing lawyers too.
I gulped soflty as the jury entered their perspectives onto a page.
The female cop standing two metres away gave the judge the paper.
She slowly inspected it, running her eyes down every aspect of the letter. She gave a sighn and looked to me.
"Y/n Stark. The jury would want to know how you plead"
Both fear and guilt, redemprion and hope engulfed me.
The thing was, i knew exactly i plead. Or how i want to plead.

I stood up from my seat, my eyes burning.
"Your honour," i said, looking to my dad.
"As seen on page 3 paragraph 12, stated under recored heath issues, judge can see i suffer with the mental illness of bipolarity. Thus, i plead not-guilty, by reason of insanity" .

There wasnt much i was able to do after my episode. I wasnt allowed. I barely saw peter. Whether it was because he couldnt care less, or because he was somehow restricted; i'll never know.
Wanda had spoken ro me alot. Helped me get past what i did. Bucky tried getting me to reset and remption after the incident.
I tried, but i cant say i succeded.
I also, in that month of waiting for court, developed depression.
You know, they say bipolar people cant tell if their bipolar, or what personality they are. But, its been easy for me to distingiush. One personality is rather ok, despite the depression, and the other is phycotic.
The transition between the two is also very blurred. At some point, i wont be able to tell whats what.
Because they mostly fade in and out.

I looked back at the judge. She was going through more papers as the jury fumbled over some things. Opposite lawyers made an objection, but it was overruled. I was then, by order of law, deemed un-guilty. However, Dad was instructed to get me therapy. Lots of it.

(Peters pov)

I i mostly gave up trying to see y/n, mostly because mr. Stark didnt allow me. Id beg and plead, but hed leave me outside. I kinda wished he saw it from my pov.
I didnt think she'd get an episode. Hell, i barely even thought.
After the court case though, mr. Stark said i have an hour.
I ran to up to y/n. She looked to me in a sence of betrayal. I scrached the back of neck and approached her.

"You are mad..." i said.
"I get that. Im so sorry" my voice cracked, going an octave higher.
"Y/n, i didnt realise-" she fell into my arms, stopping me from rambling.
"Peter, you are such an asshole." She cried into my shirt. I hesitantly took her by her waist, making a wish.
"Y/n." She shook her no.
"Dad, is uhh... dad is sending me away. To live with strange. Im leaving in a week. 5 days to be exact. Ill be gone for about two months, or two years." I held back tears and hugged my boss.

"Y/n. Im inlove you wuth you too. You're my boss. But i adore you. I think of you." I hold her tighter and try stopping the tears, when mr. Stark walks in, and instructs me to leave.

I walk home, defeated. Ned calls me, and i tell him everything. He says "sorry man" and i hang up. Tears stain my vision, and my spidey sence fails me as i get jumped.

My backpack is stripped from my shoulders, and i make a run for it. I try shooting webs, but realise my fluid is finished. Shit.

I turn back to the men, 3 of them. 2 is big and fat, large in demenour. The last is scrawny, but fast.
I take him out, but before i finsh off the second guy, sometjing hits my head. I pass out.

I am awoken with a headache practically from hell. I look around and find myslef still on the hard tar. My backpack lays beside me, but its empty.
I throw my head back in loss and i slowly stand up. I tumble back to the floor as my now dislocated hip falls in.
With a violent twist, it pops back into place, but i still limp.
No coming back from this.
May isnt home,  so i go straight to bed, in pain.
I have eierd dreams. When i wake up, its school. Amd 4 days pass.

"Hey, mr stark" i nervously sing-song.
"If your looking for y/n, she left early."

To be fair, i knew it was a lie.
I also know never to argue with a stark.
Frankley, i wasnt going to do any dumb shit now, so i turn back in surrender, and leave home.
Y/n leaves 2 days later.