𝗍𝗐𝗈 , 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁

𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 ....

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ....

2.3𝗞 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗬𝗨𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗜 ! 𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱 !?

𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱 !?

0:33:23 -------------- 0:00:00

Magnolia shifted in her seat, adjusting her headphones. She brought her knee to her chest and leant closer to the screen. "Holy fuck." She said, "holy fuck holy fuck... oh shit." Her character was crouched inside of a cupboard.

"Heee heee heee heee heee" the sound of the demonic Michael Jackson cackled, making Mags heart genuinely pound.

"This is so much scarier than I thought holy fuck.." she moved the game to a better angle to see out of the cupboard, Michael seemingly gone. "Okay.. okay I think I'm safe." She moved her character out of the cupboard. "I need to find this fucking key."

She was so busy looking for the key, she didn't realise the music and voice of Michael Jackson return. She turned around and his almost satanic face sprung on to the screen. Magnolia screamed. "FUCK ME JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧 💬

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲 | 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗌 𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 😭
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼 | 𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝖼 𝗈𝗇𝗀
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 | 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 😃
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 | 𝖨 𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝖶𝖠𝖳𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖣 𝖩𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖲𝖤𝖯𝖳𝖨𝖢𝖤𝖸𝖤 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖨𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖠𝖬𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦 😭

Magnolia read the chat before starting again and her eyes widened. Of course! She literally had watched that video the day it came out! "Fuck, okay." She nodded, regaining her composure. "Someone just said that he can hear me through the mic oh my god." She made a zipping motion across her mouth and carried on, walking around, searching for the damn key.

From now on, most words she spoke were whispered. That was until she forgot and yelled at Michael Jackson to 'come and fucking get' her. He did.

"I saw someone mention Jacksepticeye earlier." She spoke, her voice quavering when the thought she saw something in the game. "I actually donated to him a few weeks ago saying 'ur hot bff' and he saw it." She 'discreetly' smiled to herself but the chat definitely picked up on it. She quickly read a few of the comments before laughing.

"What?" She chuckled, "am I wrong? He's like a sexy little leprechaun. Especially with his green hair, Jesus Christ. The things I'd let him do to me." Instant regret. She shifted in her chair but played it cool. There was only 1000+ people watching, there was no way he would ever see it.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧 💬

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 | 𝖬𝖠𝖦𝖭𝖮𝖫𝖨𝖠 𝖫𝖬𝖠𝖮𝖮
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘅 | 𝖡𝖤𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖤 😭
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 | 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 𝗂 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗏𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗐𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗌
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 | 𝗂-
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻 | 𝖧𝖠𝖩𝖣𝖩𝖥𝖬𝖪𝖲𝖪𝖲𝖪𝖦 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖯
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 | 𝖻𝖿𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗓𝖾𝗋𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗍
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 | 𝗌𝗁𝖾 100% 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗈-
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 | 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖩𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖲𝖤𝖯𝖳𝖨𝖢𝖤𝖸𝖤 𝖫𝖬𝖥𝖠𝖮𝖮
𝗰𝘆𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽. 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋! 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽.

"CY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Magnolia yelled, her embarrassment only growing. The noise she was making attracted the Michael Jackson demon and scared her half to death, making her yell more. "Jesus fuck." She sighed, adjusting in her seat again, she put both feet on the floor and her forehead in her hand.

"Guys, im done." She laughed, "I'm sorry this was so short and I will be streaming with Juno again soon. Thank you guys so much for your donations and do not blow this up. I'm not even kidding." She clapped her hands together and prepared to end the stream "see you next time I'm mentally prepared for another horror game!"

The stream ended and Magnolia let out the biggest sigh possibly ever recorded in the history of sighs. "Fucks sake."