𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 , 𝗂𝗋𝗅

. . . 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍

 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃

It was 6am and she had her phone in her hand, eyes glued to the screen. "No..." she whispered. "No... no... oh god..." one of her twitch streams had gone viral, 4 million views. Now to anyone else, that would be a dream come true, but the video that went viral had done so over night and she could think of only one reason.

"He's like a sexy little leprechaun. Especially with his green hair, Jesus Christ. The things I'd let him do to me."

Her breathing shallowed as she watched the many, many reposts of that very moment. She didn't even bother reading the comments or the captions of the posts, she knew exactly what they're were going to say

"Jesus, what a slut."
"LMAO WHORE"
"Someone get that man a restraining order"

She clenched her jaw and closed her phone, throwing it onto the bed beside her. It shouldn't even be that big of a deal, it should just blow over in a few days, but every so often she would get a new message, a new follower on Instagram (she was up 15k since had fallen asleep.), a new post to the hashtag sexylittleleprechaun.

"Oh god." She sighed, pushing the covers off of her legs. She needed her best friend right now and she didn't care what time it was. "Juno!" She yelled, pushing open her bedroom door "Juniper, wake up, please!" She slumped herself onto the bed next to Juno and shoved her head into her hands.

"What..." Juno groaned, turning over, squinting at the girl breathing heavily beside her. She realised that she was crying and her eyes widened. She sat up and slipped her arm around Magnolia, pulling her into her shoulder. "Oh my gosh, Mags, what's going on? Are you okay?" She threw the duvet over Mags legs to make her comfortable.

"I went viral, Juno..." she whispered, Juno paused.

"Maggie that's great!" She grinned, still a little confused because Magnolia didn't seem to be crying happy tears. "That is.. great.. right?"

Magnolia sat up and looked at Juniper, her eyes red. "No." She said barely above a whisper. She handed her best friend the phone and the words that came from it made her cringe.

Juno sat for a second, staring at the screen in her hand. "Oh." She finally said. "That's it? That's why you're upset? Because you called Jacksepticeye hot?"

"That's it?" Magnolia repeated, almost offended. "Juniper, everyone's going to think I'm a whore. Seán's going to think I'm a whore, this is a big deal! It has 4 million views since last night!"

"Mags," Juno chuckled softly, setting her hand into Magnolia's "nobody's going to think that. People have said way worse things. He probably won't even see it, and if he does he'll probably think it's funny... or cute..." she teased.

Magnolia cracked a smile but tried to hide it. "Will you read the comments...?" She asked "I haven't read any. I might burst into flames if I see any horrible ones."

Juno nodded "of course."

They sat in silence for a round 2 minutes and magnolia's throat was growing increasingly more dry, she sat fiddling with the fabric of the duvet, silently biting her lip. She honestly didn't know what she would do if the world turned against her for one comment she made. She so deep in thought, she almost didn't hear the phone going off in her lap. Juno had reverted to her own phone to look at the comments.

Mags read the name '𝐂𝐘' on the screen and she sighed, hesitating before answering.

"Holy shit, dude, you're viral-" Cypress, her 19 year old, little brother said immediately from the other end.

"Hello to you too." Magnolia rolled her eyes "and yes I know I'm viral, Juno's reading the comments as we speak."

"Oh shit, is she there?"

"Yeah."

"Heeeey Juuuuune"

"Heeeeeey Cyyyyype" Juno replied, not taking her eyes off of the screen.

"So, did you find anything juicy?" Cypress asked, continuing back to his immediate point. "Has Jack seen it?" There was a pause "oh my god, had PewDiePie seen it?"

"Dude, I have no idea." Magnolia laughed with an ounce of defeat. "I woke up, like, half an hour ago, and my phone was blowing up. What if everyone thinks I'm just some weirdo?"

"You are just some weirdo." Cypress joked but gained no laugh.

"Cy, I'm serious."

"Yeah.. I know." He responded, I he frown clear in his tone. He really did hate seeing, or hearing, his sister worried. "Honestly, Maggie, you have nothing to be scared of. This will all blow over. No offence, but you're not exactly another hugely known streamer."

"Gee, thanks." Magnolia laughed, but she agreed. She wasn't some massive streamer with a huge reputation to uphold but the followers she did have held a very special place in her heart. Ever since Juno had told her about twitch, she had worked her ass off to get where she had and it would have absolutely crushed her to loose all of that in a second.

"Seriously, Mags. Don't stress." Cypress and Magnolia had always been very close so hearing him comfort her really did exactly that. "I have to go, Echo's waking up. I love you."

Echo was Cypress's boyfriend. He had been staying with him and their parents since his has kicked him out after he came out as a trans, gay man. Of course, George and Calla Winters welcomed him with open arms.

"Tell him I said hi," Magnolia smiled "I love you too. Bye." The phone hung up and Mags sighed, her head falling back on to Junipers shoulder "find anything?" She asked, watching her black and white border collie, Bucket, saunter into the room. Bucket jumped onto the bed and sat himself down over Magnolia's legs, falling instantly back asleep.

"Yeah, actually." Juno said, smirking. "People love you." Mags sat up straight and looked at her best friend, her eyebrows furrowing. "I'm not kidding," she continued. "So many people are agreeing and have said that they love your videos."

Magnolia couldn't believe it. She was sure that people would have been against her. She took Juno's phone, throwing her own into her friends lap. She wasn't joking. Everything she read was either "𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒" or "𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜-"

"What the hell..." Mags sighed, a huge wave of relief washing over her. "I don't... I don't know what to say about this..."

There was a ping on her own phone and Juno briefly glanced at it. "Uh... Maggie... you might want to read this..."

She was handed back her own phone and her jaw dropped.

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐘𝐄
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔