I Have Lost Myself, Even With A Corpse

(TW/W: Cannibalism, Teeth Pulling, Hallucinations, Downing On Ones Body, Small Gore Descriptive, and The Use Of Slight NSFW)

Thanks for tuning in for the first part, Enjoy this one UU

+=+==+=+

+=+==+=+

+=+==+=+

     In my thoughts I realized something slowly curling around my thighs, trying to keep calm. I Ignored it, but whatever it was got tighter and tighter. At any moment it could turn my legs blue and cause me to collapse to my knees. It was to say the least uncomfortable... I looked at him dead in the eyes, they were sunken in and dull. So dull you could barely see them anymore, like someone has put a black mass over them. He was boney, thin. Despite what I just saw him doing and in assumption that he'd be able to find people easily. Was it wrong, or is there something deeper? I didn't even bother to look down to see what was wrapping around me, if I would have. Quickly I would have realized something, not a hand or anything, his skin just stretched forward and to my thighs. Stepping closer still blocking his path, his hair was messy before but now it was even messier so it was back in a ponytail.

     I moved closer, seeing the slightest shine in his eyes, in return what was around my legs spread up and started to constrict my stomach. My Knees weak, I fell and leaned on him grabbing his shoulders for support. What was it I saw in his eye? A peak of sadness? Madness even. Whatever it was allured me closer, till we were centimeters apart. Something else in that second shined across his face, it was something of hunger. His breath was shaky and cold. It pressed on my face which made goosebumps aline on my face whenever his breath hit. My hand set on his shoulder, the other on the wall, His hand slipped over my chest, then holding a finger to my chin. Clicked he did, starting to lean in to close the space that spread us apart. The air started to stink, reminding us of the corpse that laid just behind myself. How could I forget? Did I really get that lost in him..?

     Stepping away, but i was slinged back into his arms. I... I thought whatever was wrapping around me wasn't from him, but it if it was... How? The hands that belonged to him were on my shoulders, kneading them at that. Though that wasn't my worry, at last i looked down seeing a growth from his hips, growing down and up to grab my thighs and stomach. I should have been uncomfortable at something unknowingly grabbing me, under my skirt at the least. My lack of awareness and emotion led me to think that this was fine, whatever the reason be. When I saw it as him I flipped out. I just couldn't deal with the fact it was HIM of everything. Not in the realization of my beating chest and heated face. The kneading of my shoulders got rougher, painful with my frail figure. Removing a scarf from his neck in swift movements I was now the one with my back on the wall, he'd kick the log into my shin causing dreadful pain, and for me to fall into him once more much to his delight.

I'd fallen face first into his chest, luckly though I caught myself from fully falling. What was he waiting for anyways... Was I just being a small play show? Surely I wasn't worth a kill. I pushed off, and back to the wall. He only got closer placing his own hands on my chest, sliding them up, The collar which was down popped up, and undoing the draw string which opened the top slightly, but not enough to expose my chest to him. The tangles of growth slowly slithered up my body till they were around my chest and neck. He leaned in again, this time there was no were to go so I accepted my death as it would be.

I wanted one final thing, one last thing before my death. So I just leaned in. I found myself softly pressing my lips on his and he didn't pull away, in fact he just kissed me back. So taking a quick breath I kissed back again, not stopping till the airways screeched for such needed oxygen. Pulling back instant panic filled my gaze in realization of what was to happen. Feeling weak I'd fall once again, but this time onto my knees, letting out a quiet sob. He also fell to his knees, sitting on them. The tangled mess around my body started to go away, going down till it was all gone. Grabbing me he'd lean in pressing himself against me, knots tied in my stomach strangling it even more, though I could breath normally now. Leaving forward, feeling his dry, chapped lips on my soft ones pressing further soon we both fell over.