Chap 4 (sorta..)

Btw this isn't the full chap, but I switching writing programs so just gonna post this.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"ひ?! 一体おは何!?" Floating particles around the head. Small broken robotics. Ⅰ looked down, "あ! 怪しい! !" The puddle was gone. "ふかせ。。。ふかせ。。。" where could it have gone... Slop of red mush stuck on my sleeves where he grabbed me. I turned solid and dropped to the floor. Bending down I grabbed them. 'Perfect rubies'

I walked down a tunnel, to a small, febal boy. His hair was a darker blue and his outfit mainly a snow white. "你好摩柯" the boy looked up, starring aimlessly into the void of my pupal. "你好 Piko" He said in monotone. "Mmmmm..." I walked away. People sat down in the dark basement, horror and sadness inked on their faces.

The building on level ground had collapsed, something had been eating the exterior which left it unstable. First it was the arch, then the rest. It killed 10 people the rest of the living escaped into the underground tunnel system. No lighting nor maps or markings to lead us to where or what to go. We were able to map out exits. Time is unknown, who knows if its 3:00 Am or Pm. Well i guess by the sunlight or daylight.

"That was Stupid. Time is assumed and told night from day if It's moon high or sunhigh. When we finally got out of the tunnel's we were able to get rubble off the single entrance we know of to have easy access in and out. Along the way we lost some though not to many only at minimal 3 casualties. We somehow got our needed material and boom flashlights, though we are rough on a lot of other things like clothing and food."

The numbers between us all was low, problems all over. People can only have a hope to make it through the day. The disease thankfully hadn't infected us, somehow yet, we were infested with infection.