-8-

All the kids stood in what looked like their normal formation. Jake stood next to Emma and Y/n some how found herself standing at the back next to Enoch.

Miss Peregrine wound up the gramophone and dropped the pin to start the song.

Everyone apart from Jake and Y/n stared at the house with smiles. Miss Peregrine nodded at everyone as some sort of signal seeing as everyone put their gas masks on. Y/n and Jake followed their actions as the music started to play.

Run, rabbit, run, rabbit
Run, run, run

It started thundering as Miss Peregrine looked down at her watch through her gas mask.

Don't give the farmer his fun,
Fun, fun

Everyone could hear the ticking, and the rain was way past just a drizzle.

He'll get by without his rabbit pie

They all watched as German air craft started to fly overhead and towards the village.

So run, rabbit, run rabbit,
Run, run, run

They all watched as one plane by it's self flew over their home. The bottom of the plane opened up and out dropped a German bomb. It fell like any bomb normally would, that was until Miss Peregrine clicked her watch.

Jake flinched at the bomb and the over-flying plane, where's Y/n just stood there staring at it plainly.

Everything came to a slow stop except the children.

Miss Peregrine started to rewind her watch. Y/n watched as the rain as well as the bomb started to rise backwards.

The bomb flew back into the bottom of the plane and they plane flew away backwards.

The night turned into day and back into night again as the music played backwards until it stopped.

Run, rabbit, run rabbit...
Bang, bang, bang, bang
Goes the farmer's gun

Time was back to where it was just a day before Friday, September the 3rd, 1943. The clock now read : Thursday, September 2nd, 1943

Don't give the farmer his fun,
Fun, fun

Everyone looked up to see the house was still intact and there were no more aircraft flying overhead. Miss Peregrine turned around and took off her gas mask with a smile and a chuckle. The children followed behind, all removing their gas masks.

Everyone made their way back inside without another word.

A little while after, Jake had got changed back into his clothes and set the suit of Abe's he borrowed, folded neatly on a chair. However he took the pink flower from the pocket of the suit and put it in his jacket pocket. He walked over to a few piled up boxes and picked up a letter, which he also put in his jacket pocket. He left the attic room and went downstairs to see Miss Peregrine, Y/n and Emma all waiting by the door.

He walked over to his sister and nodded at her "I'll come back here tomorrow, and if dad asks I'll say you left early for a walk around the Island" Y/n nodded as she pulled her brother in for a hug.

"Thanks you Tygrysku" she muttered as she pulled away, Jake nodded at her before leaving with Emma.

After walking for a little while and arriving at the cave entrance, the two walked in and passed through the loop back into Jake's time.

Emma stopped walking and turned to face Jake when she heard a sound "What was that?"

"It was my phone" Jake reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone "It's been dead the whole time in the loop, I guess now..."