-19-

Both Jake and Y/n rode their bikes through their estate and stopped outside their grandpa's. They dropped their bikes and looked up to see him already standing at the door.

He pulled them both into a hug "Tygrysku, lwica"

The three of them went inside and took a seat. Jake and Y/n told him everything.

Jake sadly nodded "And then we said goodbye"

Y/n looked down "And the loop closed. We were so scared that you wouldn't be here, that we'd never see you again"

Abe nodded with a soft smile "I'm safe. Ah" he reached over to the table beside his chair and picked up a book "Let me give you your joint birthday present" he handed the book to Y/n and she smiled "Grandpa, pur birthday isn't for months" she opened the book and saw money with different currencies, she looked up at Jake and they shared grins.

Abe : "For your travels, go to her Jake and Y/n go to him. You have the map, you can get back to 1943"

Jake shook his head "No, even so they took a boat, we don't know where they are"

Abe leant forward in his chair with a grin "But you know where they were"

...

Both Emma and Enoch stood at the top of the boat looking down.

Jake and Y/n ran along the peir towards the boat.

Jake's hair had grown now and he was alot taller. Y/n had gotten taller and her style changed a little. The pair kept running until they reached the boat, and even then they didn't stop. The twins ran up the ramp and onto the boat hurrying to the top.

They stopped infront of Enoch and Emma.

Jake smiled at the pair "You have no idea how long it took us to get here"

Y/n nodded "The closest loop was in the California desert, we used it to get to the Tokyo loop"

Jake nodded "And that led us to the nearest loop back in 1942 where I wound up joining the navy and Y/n became a nurse"

Y/n smiled "Don't ask, then we spent two months in London trying to-" she was cur off when Enoch grabbed her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss.

Jake and Emma chuckled at them and moved to stand at the other end of the boat. Before Jake could even say anything else, Emma pulled him in for a kiss too.

Y/n slowly pulled away from the boy and looked up "I said I'd see you again didn't I?"

Enoch laughed and shook his head "No you didn't, I said that"

The girl giggled "Eh? What's that? I can't hear you" she leaned forward a kissed him again.

Miss Peregrine flew overhead and chirpped once she saw the four of them in their own little worlds.

The four of them went back in the boat to join everyone else.

Fiona smiled at Y/n as she turned to look out the window "Ready for full speed ahead!"

All the children stood in the room and steered the boat away from the peir as they started their next journey.

Miss Peregrine flew up and changed back as she stood at the top of the Blackpool Tower. She was holding one arm and watching the boat leave the peir as a few tears left her eyes. She glanced down at her arm before turning back into a burd and flying after the boat, letting out a screech as she went.

The children all stood together inside the boat as Millard kept his hands on the wheel. Y/n was holding Claire as she stood beside Enoch who had an arm around her.