Chapter 1

Please read the A/N.

"No." I said to my idiot bestfriend who was nagging my head constantly after we came from work.

You see we work for the same company. I am a personal assistant and a secretary too. And she is the manager. We both are 22 years old and live in our own apartment. We met each other in elemetary school and since then we have been best friend. And we love to have it till forever.

"What why not ?" She continued her whining.
"Because i said so thats why." I said simply and continued playing subway surfer. Its a cool game. Besides the despecable me of course.
"Noooo. Come on. Please Claire ? We haven't been partying for a month now. If we don't go today i am going to die." She screamed and began fake sobbing. See people this always happens. She is too overly dramatic. Then she is going to look at me and give me a puppy pleading eye look. And i always have it hard to deny her. And then she haves her way like always.
"Fine stop your whining and lets go to this stupid party at that stupid stupid club." I grumbled.
"Yesss. And it is not a stupid party and neither a stupid club" She screamed happily and jumping up and down on my bed.
"Yeah yeah shut up." I mumbled and shoved her off my bed. She fell on the ground with a loud thud. She stood up and glared at me. I giggled continuedly. She smiled and began jumping up and down. See totally forgotten thats why she is my best and best friend.
"Ooh shut your grumbling and lets get ready." She screamed excitingly jumping up and down.
I facepalmed my self and looked at her.
"Chloe it is 3 o'clock right now. The party at the club begins 7 o' clock. Why the hell do you have to get ready four hours before ? Are you crazy ?" I asked her confused.
"Are you crazy ? Are you seriously asking me that ? Of course we have to get ready earlier. We have to do so many things. Shower. Wash our hair. We have to wax. And then dress. Then put make up on. Our hairs have to be nice. Beautiful Shoes. And then voila we are ready and as hot as we are. Thats why we have to get started right now. Now lets go search for a dress for you. I already have one. Come onnn." She said excitingly.
"Ughh." I groaned. I stood up from my comfortable position on my bed and put my phone on the charger. I went to the closet where she  was.
She took dresses and put it before my figure to check.
"Hmm no to closed." She said. She then trew it on the ground.
"Hey don't trow my dress away Chloe." I whined.
"Ooh shut up and quit your whining Claire." She yelled.
"Grrr." I growled under my breath. She is my best friend but sometimes she can be so frustrating.
She got another dress and put it on my figure.
"If you are thinking that i am going to dress in that then you are highly mistaken Chloe Sophia Cullens." I said and narrowed my eyes at her.
"Yeah i know Claire Alayna Brogan. Its too slutty." She said nodding and trowing it away too to the side.
"I totally agree with you. By the way how the hell did it get in my closet ? I know for sure i don't buy such clothes." I said narrowing my eyes at her.
"Ooh its mine. Don't worry." She said chuckling.
"Yeah i knew it." I groaned.
"Ooh shush. Lets see if this one is the one. Ugh no too long. Thats too short." She continued searching and trowing the ones that are not good to the side.
"Ugh quit it and just choose one of them Chloe. I am getting a headache." I mumbled.
"Hmm lets see if it is this one." She said and ignored what i said. Ooh boy this girl.
"Ooh yes. It is this one. Hundred percent this one." She sceamed out excitingly. I took a look at the dress and groaned.
"Seriously ? That one ? Did you not find any better one." I said groaning.
"Quit your whining. It is this one and thats final. Now lets go and get ready chop chop." She said excitingly.
She pushed me in the bathroom and told me to get ready otherwise she would do it for me. No way. Letting her do those things for me like washing my hair or waxing. No way in hell. That is literally torture.

I did my bussiness in the bathroom. And when i was done i went to my bedroom to get ready. I chose a white lingeree and a white thong. I dressed in them and then in my dress. I then brushed and straightened my hair. After that i began putting make up but i stayed at doing natural not too many. In the mean time Chloe was already dressed in her clothes and was busy with her hair. She looks beautiful even without make up. Not i do not. I am pretty hot and have a very fit body. Not that i am high of myself. I am just saying. I went to my closet and got my and Chloe's our both black inch heels.