Chapter 9

Recap
I was panicking. I don't know what my parents, my mother and father, and my uncle and aunty and nephews were going to say if they saw him.

---------

"Nathan let go of my hands right now." I whisper yelled at him as he was dragging me to the livingroom where my parents and my uncle and aunty were present. I was stopping him from going in the livingroom by holding on a door sometimes or tickeling him sometimes. I think he got fed up with my acts to stop him. Thats why he held both of my hands in his hands really tight.
"No Claire. So stop it and walk normally to where everyone is." He said sternly.
"No way. Are you crazy ? I think you are seriously. I never thought of that. Oh my god. Anyway. What i was saying is that they don't even know you." I rambled on.
"You will see Claire." He chuckled.
"What ? What will i see ? Come on tell me ?" I asked. But the bastard just ignored me.

We were walking. Well i was talking mostly. And i was so busy talking to him that i didn't notice when we arrived at the livingroom.
He tricked me. Grrrr. He totally took my concentration away from the point.

"Son. I am so happy you arrived." My father said standing up from the couch he was sitting on beside my mother.
Nathan let go of my hand and walked towards my father. They hugged each other as if they were son and father. I was left flabbergasted. My mouth was open from the shock.
"I am happy i arrived too Mark." Nathan said smiling. Nathan then moved to my mother who stood up too from the couch.
"Nice to see you again Nathan." My mother hugged Nathan too.
"You too Morgan." Nathan said kissing my mother cheecks.
"Its good to see you again Nathan." Uncle John said hugging Nathan.
"You too John." Nathan replied and hugged my uncle.
"Hello Nathan." Aunt Katherine said and they hugged each other.
"Wait wait stop stop. What is going on here. Will someone please tell me. You guys know each other ?" I asked bewildered.
"What is it darling ?" Nathan said smirking at me after hugging the twin boys.
I was embaressed. I blushed furiously .He had called me darling infront of everyone.
"You you shut up." I whispered.
"Whats wrong princess ? He is your fiancee. He can call you darling anytime." My father said laughing together with everyone.
"No he can't. It is embarrissing." I flushed red.
"Wait wait what ? What did you say dad ? Wha- what fiancee ?" I yelled when it came to me that my dad said that i was Nathan's fiancee.
"Ooh we didn't tell our princess anything yet honey. I told you to tell her." My mother said to my dad.
"Mom. Dad what is this about ? What and why are you guys not telling me anything ? And how do all you guys know Nathan ? I want answers now." I ordered them.

Everything that was happening and was going on at the moment was confusing for me. I don't understand anything that is happening. And unless i have answers to my questions i will understand this situation.

"Yes princess. Shh don't stress yourself we will tell you everything. Just sit down." My dad said softly.
"Fine." I sighed.
I went to the couch and sat down like everyone else. Nathan came towards my side and sat beside me on the couch. He put his both his hands on my waist and put me on his lap. I squeled from the surprise.
"What are you doing ? Stop it. Let me down." I stated embarrissed to even look at my parents.
"No darling i will not. So pay attention to your dad now." He said winking at me and then kissing me on neck. I gasped when he kissed me.
"You ughh." I said frustrated at him. So i didn't pay attention to him anymore and turned to my parents who were smiling looking at us.

"So tell me everything. "I said to them.
"Okay so lets begin. You see Nathan's father is my childhood best friend we both grew up together. We went to school together and even started working together. Then we got married after some years Nathan got born and after some time you. You both were friends when you were children. Nathan does remember but you don't i think. You forgot him after he had to go oversea to study. Both of you were really close. You guys were always together and nobody could part you two. And then one day cane when someone in our family was getting married you guys wanted to marry too. So then we both, me and your mom, and Nathan's parents decided that it was a good idea. You guys were friends and we were too. So we thought it was a good idea to turn all our friendships into a relationship. But then Nathan had to go study overseas. You forgot him. You got your own apartment. But then we got a phone some months ago from Nathan's parents saying that Nathan is getting back and that he was going to meet you. So thats when you two met at that club all the thanks to your friend who brought you there. She knew about all this but we hadn't told her about Nathan's name thats why she came to me saying you went together with a Nathan. I reassured her that he was the same guy we were talking about. So that is pretty much everything. And i am sure you guys love each other now and you two are getting married." My father explained everything.

I just couldn't believe it. Me and Nathan were friends when we were children. We both knew each other. Everyone was together in this thing. My parents, Chloe, Nathan and his parents. Thats why no one was looking for me. And thats why my parents were not angry at me when they arrived here today

Yes it was true i loved Nathan even after everything. And my feelings for him were never going to change. And marriage. I don't know what to think about that but could we get married ? Would we be happy ? Does Nathan love me ? All sort of questions were roaming around in my head.

-------------------------------------

A/N: So i hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for reading and don't forget to click that star or to comment.