Chapter 10

《Recap》

All sort of questions were roaming around in my head.

-----

"Don't think too much about it darling. Of course i love you i already told you many times and we are going to get married at some point and thats is the end of the conclusion." Nathan whispered in my ear. I blushed. He loved me too. I was really happy to hear that again. He said we were going to get married too.

Nathan began softly and gently kissing me on my shoulder to my neck and to my face. I moaned from the pleasure i was feeling from what he was doing. Nathan groaned when he heard my moan.

"Okay i think it is enough for today and we are going to my penthouse. If we can we will come tomorow." Nathan said standing holding me  bridal style.
"Okay son. See you guys when you come again." My dad said. My mom and everyone agreed too with my dad.
"What ? Why are we going ? Mom, dad, aunty and uncle, twins. I just- don't- what is going on ?" I asked mixing all sort of words together after he said we were going to his penthouse. I didn't even know what to say.

If i remembered correctly he told me he was going to punish me. I don't know what this punishment was going to be about. I was scared but excited too.
"Shh darling." Nathan kissed my lips hard. He began walking together with me out of the house towards his car. He kept kissing me constantly. On my lips or my neck or shoulder or my ear.
"Take us to my penthouse." I heard him murmur to someone and someone murmuring yes sir back. I was too busy moaning when he was kissing me.

I don't know when and how we arrived but the car stopped and Nathan carried me still inside. Taking a elevator. To a room. Nathan walked towards the bed and trew me on it. He then jumped on me. Well not literally but you know what i mean.

I gasped from the surprise and the shock when teared all my clothes in one go with his hand. How that is possible i don't know. But it still was freaking sexy and hot.

He began kissing me on my lips again. He slowly moved towsrds my neck and then to my breasts. He took one of my nipple in his mouth while he squeezed the other one with his fingers. I moanded loudly when i felt his warm mouth, his tounge on my breast sucking on it like it was something sweet or something.
He then switched to the other breast sucking and licking on it too. Giving me pleasure from just sucking my breasts.

"Wait. Stop."  I yelled with some effort and holding his head from going somewhere else.
"Whats wrong Claire ?" He said panting.
"Whats wrong ? You cheeted on me." I exclaimed.
"What when did i ever cheat on you ?" He asked with a confused face and slight anger in his voice.
"You did. When some fucking bitch came at your home late in the night. And you guys were kissing. I saw it. You didn't even push her away instantly. And the fucking next day you were angry and mean to me. Thats why i decided to go away." I said hurt.
"Ooh baby i never cheated on you. She was just someone i knew from university. She came at that night and she kissed me. I didn't push her away instantly because i was shocked. She was always smitten by me. And she would alway do things that were irritating. Plus she was a slut. I never cheated baby. I was angry at her Claire thats why i said mean things. I am so sorry. I was angry because she got the chance to even kiss me for even a second. I was angry for being so stupid to let it happen." He said guilty to me.
"Shh." I shushed him i began kissing his eyes,his forehead,his cheeck, his lips. I was the one wrong in this one. I should have spoken to him. I should have tried to clear the misunderstanding. I should have then running away.

"Enough. You are not the only one at fault. We both are. When you clap you clap with both hands right ? Just like that with us too. So don't take all the fault." He said smiling. He began kissing ne passionately again.
He sucked on my twin nipples like their was going to come milk out of it.
He then kissed my thighs brushing over my  pussy with his mouth.
I shivered from the bliss i was feeling. I wanted so much more.

"Do you want a baby Claire ?" Nathan asked out of the blue to me while his big hard length cock was inside me.
"What ? A baby ? Where is this coming from Nathan ? You are inside my vagina and you are asking me if i want a baby ? Whats wrong with you ?" I exclaimed.
"I want to marry you and raise a child with you Claire." Nathan said thrusting deep inside me. Teasing me by taking out of his manhood completely out of me and then pushing it again inside me. It was torturing but very pleasing too.
"Answer me Claire." Nathan said going hard inside me.
I moan and scream loudly.
"Oooh i don't know Nathan." I say panting and groaning.
"Say yes. To marrying me and to bearing my child." Nathan demands shocking me again.

*******************************
A/N: Hey. I hope everyone like it. Please vote and please comment.