Chapter 8

Recap

I sighed and was going to shut the door when i heard a voice stopping me dead in my tracks.
"Did you really think that you could leave me without telling me. Did you really think you could escape me ?"

-----

I gasped and looked up. There was Nathan standing in his whole glory glaring at me. All sorts of question were rooming in my head How the hell did he find me ? How the hell did he know where my uncle and aunt lived ? How the hell did he find me in one day ?

I took a step back and was going to shut the door in his face. But it seems that luck wasn't on my side because he put his hand on the door stopping me from slamming it shut. As he had monster strength i couldn't force it shut. He pushed the door open. I was surprised and was going to fall but was stopped from falling on my bum by strong arms that were holding my waist.

"Let go. Let go off me." I said struggling for him to release me.
"No." He said sternly.
He took my chin with on of his hand and then he put his other hand on the back of my neck pushing me towards him. He then slammed his lips on mine. And began kissing me aggressively. He put his hands that were holding my chin on my bum and squeezed it which caused me to gasp. Nathan took that as a opportunity to thrust his tounge in my mouth and to explore my inside. He didn't evenstop one second even when i was not kissing him back.

Snapping out of my shock and lust daze i tried to push him off me. But his strong hold on me and his hand on the back of my neck was stopping me from going even a centimeter away from him.

After he raped my mouth for some minutes he pulled away. I gasped and panted.
"Youu." I yelled and tried to free from his hold but the bastard still didn't let go of me. He only smirked at me. Both of his hands were on my waist now holding me from not escaping.
"What i missed you. And don't forget. You will be punished for leaving." He whispered sternly in my ear. I gulped as i heard the promise in his dark menacing voice.
He suddenly bit my neck and then began sucking and licking it.
"Aah haah stt-opp." I moaned softly and breathed out.
He let go of my skin with a pop. He grinned at the outcome. Idiot must have left a hickey.
"Come on." Nathan said grabbing my hand and dragging me further in the house.
"What where are going ? Nathan where do you think you are going ?" I yelled and trying to stop him but he still dragged me.
I was panicking. I don't know what my parents my mother,father and uncle and aunty and my nephews were going to say if they saw him.

-------------------

Soo cliffhanger haha. I am sorry. But what is the fun in it . Not edited guys. I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment and add to your library.
See you guys later ^-^