Chapter 11

Pleade read at the end of the chapter it is very important.

Recap:

"Say yes to marrying me and to bearing my child." Nathan demands shocking me again.

《《《《《《《♡☆♡》》》》》》》》

I didn't know how respond to what Nathan said or more like demanded of me. I didn't know what to do. Enjoy the pleasure he was giving me by fucking me so fucking good. Or thinking about giving him the happiness by bearing his child.

It was all confusing for me. I moaned loudly as Nathan exploded his hot seed inside me. He didn't pull out like i expected him to do. He got hard again and began pounding inside me at rapid speed again making me moan loudly as a wanton slut. Although i wasn't a slut. No offense to all sluts. I am just digging a deeper hole for myself aren't i ? Okay i will shut up now about sluts.

"Claire give me an answer. Do you want my child. Not that i actually need your permission anymore because i already came inside you. And i am going to come again. But still do you want us to be parents ? Do you want little me or little you running around our house ? Do you want to step in a matrimony with me ?" Nathan asked kissing my lips then went kissing towards my neck and breasts.

I screamed and moaned for the thousands times when Nathan pulled his length out of me and slammed it hard inside me again.
"Aah ugh i don't know." I breathed out exhausted from the pleasure but still not exhausted to receive more.

"Thats not an answer little one. I want a yes or no." He demanded. His thrust got faster as we both were near our climax for the second time.
"Yes aah yes. Yes yes i want to." I screamed out feeling extremely close to heaven.
"I am glad you agreed. Even if you said no or yes we still would get married eitherway." Nathan said as we both moaned from our climax.

Nathan collapsed beside me on the bed beside me. Half of his body was on me and the other half was on the bed. And his long length was still inside me. We both breathed hard in and out from the intense and intimate body training we did some minutes ago. If you get and know what i mean by that. I hope you do.

"So how and when did you get the idea to marry and have a child together with me ?" I asked Nathan after i calmed down a little bit.
"From the very first time i fucked and made love to you. I want a family with you Claire. With you and no one else. If i am not with you and it is not you then i will die." Nathan said sincerely.

I looked at his eyes and saw that he was speaking the whole truth and he meant it when he said he would die without me cause i could see the pain in his eyes of even thinking of being without me.

"Auww so sweet of you Nathan but you don't have to think of losing me or being without me because i will be with you from now on." I smiled at him kissing his lips slowly and trying to send my feelings through the kiss.

"Ooh fuck baby i am fucking crazy about you. I love you little Claire." Nathan grinned as if he had gotten the most precious present. Well technically me but anyway. My hear swelled from what he said.
"I love you too Nathan." I giggled and gasped when he again began kissing and sucking my neck leaving love bites and hickeys.

From my moans that were surrounding the room Nathan became hard again inside me.
"Aah mmm." I moaned when i felt him filling me with his huge cock.
"Yes Claire let me hear you moan for me." Nathan whispered in my ear and my body trembled from his hot breaths against my ear.
"You came some minutes ago how can you get hard so easy." I moaned out when he began moving in me and out me.
"I don't need a reason or you touching it to get a erection little one just looking at you does the deed for me. Plus i can not ever het enough of you and your sexy cute little body. And i have to make you pregnant so i have to come inside you everyday." Nathan smirked.
Looks like we will be getting lots of series of hard intense body training everyday cause he is bent on making me pregnant and when he wabt something he always gets it one way or another.

《《《《《《《♡☆♡》》》》》》》

I hope you guys like this chapter too. I want to thank everyone for reading till now. For voting. Commenting. Following and supporting me. A many many many thank you. And i hope you all are going to support me for more juicy chapters..
What i noted is that in the beginning Nathan was Noah but now Noah is Nathan. I know i made a mistake but i didn't edit any of my stories. So to not make it difficult for you guys i ma going to leave it like this and in the end when i completed this story i ma going to edit everything.
@raagenie