2306-2310

Chapter 2306: Life Is Full of Dramas

Xu Qinyin wasn’t deliberately lavishing praise on Zi Beiying’s family, but she wanted to make Mrs. Yao give up.

Mrs. Yao and Yao Liwei were surprised. Since the girl’s family wasn’t worse than the Xu family, they couldn’t judge.

“Well, love is unconditional. I don’t think it’s anyone’s honor. It’s not a business alliance after all,” said Yao Liwei at this moment. She sounded as if she was defending Xu Jinchen’s relationship with his girlfriend, but she was actually implying that Xu Jinchen got together with his girlfriend for the girl’s family background.

Afterwards, she asked, “I bet Jinchen’s girlfriend must be very pretty. He’s extraordinarily handsome after all.”

Yao Liwei’s words were contradictory. Xu Qinyin didn’t think much about that, but Zi Beiying and Gu Ning understood her implication.

Therefore, Zi Beiying said, “If you think love is unconditional, why do you care about appearance? Don’t you think neither family background nor appearance is important as long as there is true love?”

Hearing that, Xu Qinyin suddenly realized that Yao Liwei’s words weren’t right, but she wasn’t sure whether Yao Liwei did it on purpose.

Anyway, she had a good impression of Yao Liwei, so she was unwilling to think of her as a bad person.

Yao Liwei was displeased when Zi Beiying embarrassed her.

How could this woman easily see through her?

“She’s my younger sister-in-law. Liwei, do you think she matches Jinchen?” Xu Qinyin said, pointing at Zi Beiying.

“What?”

Both Mrs. Yao and Yao Liwei were astonished. To their surprise, this woman turned out to be Xu Jinchen’s girlfriend.

All of a sudden, they felt embarrassed for what they just said. They just asked about Zi Beiying’s family background and appearance right in front of her. It was really embarrassing!

And, Zi Beiying was extremely beautiful. She and Xu Jinchen were a perfect couple.

“Nice to meet you!” Zi Beiying politely greeted Mrs. Yao and Yao Liwei, but the meaningful smile on her face made them feel more embarrassed. They felt as if they made a joke of themselves.

Anyway, Zi Beiying greeted them of her own accord, so they had to respond, or they would seem rude. Therefore, Mrs. Yao and Yao Liwei forced a smile and nicely replied to Zi Beiying. “Nice to meet you!”

They seemed polite on the surface, but they were actually very displeased.

Yao Liwei was extremely jealous of Zi Beiying now, because Zi Beiying was prettier than her and was born in a more influential family. She also became Xu Jinchen’s girlfriend.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Yao, Liwei, I think I need to go now,” said Xu Qinyin. She didn’t want to waste more time on them.

“Sure, see you.”

Mrs. Yao felt embarrassed, so she didn’t stop them from leaving. She actually hoped that they could leave as soon as possible.

After that, Xu Qinyin and the others walked away.

When they were far away, Gu Ning complained. “Well, we’ve encountered a lot of drama today.”

Liu Jinglang stood in their way first, then Mrs. Yao and Yao Liwei showed up. Coincidentally, all of them had something to do with Zi Beiying and Xu Jinchen.