2666-2670

Chapter 2666: A Heavy Punch

Upon hearing that the Zhang family were already aware, Master Rong didn’t know what to say. He didn’t blame Zhang for it. After all, she was treated so unfairly, she couldn’t share the secret with anyone except for her parents.

However, since the Zhang family had learned about it, it would become tricky. Now they could only wait till Zhang’s parents came to see what they could do.

Rong Jingtang frowned in annoyance. He was mad at Zhang for calling her parents, but he knew that he shouldn’t say anything more at this moment.

“Alright, you can have some time alone. Jingtang and I will go out first,” said Master Rong, then he went out with Rong Jingtang.

Rong Jingtang followed Master Rong back to the living room, then Mater Rong said, “Are you happy now? I told you to apologize to her. Why did you go blame her instead?”

Rong Jingtang didn’t know what to say.

“Dad, is sister-in-law still going to ask for a divorce?” asked Master Rong’s second son.

Support our ReadNovelFull.com)

“We can only wait till her parents come,” said Mater Rong in disappointment. It was a serious matter, but it was solvable.

“Fine, then let’s wait till her parents come. I know it’s really unacceptable. She must be very upset and could only turn to her parents for help,” said Master Rong’s second son, understanding why Zhang called her parents.

“Jingtang, I must tell you this seriously. If you divorce Xinyun, you won’t just be embarrassed. You’ll also lose the Zhang family’s support. So if you still care about the Rong family’s benefits, admit your fault and apologize to them after they come. As for the boy, don’t bring him home for now. We’ll see what to do about him in the future. Don’t talk about your nonsense. The Zhang family will only be angrier at you,” said Master Rong with a serious expression. He had no strength to shout at Rong Jingtang now.

Hearing that, Rong Jingtang completely understood how serious this matter was. He obviously cared about the Rong family’s benefits!

Therefore, Rong Jingtang listened to Master Rong.

Before the Zhang family came, Mater Rong’s first son and daughter-in-law came back. They had gone to attend a party tonight, so they were a little late getting home.

......
When they got home, they sensed that the atmosphere wasn’t right. “Dad, what happened?” Master Rong’s first son asked.

“Jingtang has an illegitimate son outside, and Xinyun found out. She wants to have a divorce,” said Master Rong. It wasn’t a secret now, so he didn’t bother to lie.

“What?” Hearing that, Master Rong’s first son and daughter-in-law were extremely surprised. They immediately turned to look at Rong Jingtang.

Rong Jingtang avoided their eyes, not daring to look at them.

Rong Jingtang didn’t dare to meet their eyes, not because he had an illegitimate son outside, but because he schemed against Rong Zechen.

It seemed that they were still unaware of his scheme. If they knew, they wouldn’t be so calm.

In fact, Rong Jiangtang still couldn’t figure out who stole the evidence. Did the exposure of his affair have anything to do with that?

He believed that there had to be a connection, but he couldn’t be sure before having solid proof.