2541-2545

Chapter 2541: Anyone to Challenge Them?
At 8 am, Gu Ning and the others finished breakfast at the siheyuan, then Gu Ning took Jiang Liluo and Si Jin to her company.

Although they were offered a job directly by Gu Ning, they needed to be qualified to join the staff. They needed to convince other people that they were hired by Gu Ning, instead of just getting a job due to their relationship with her.

After arriving at her company, Gu Ning took them to a training room. Normally, when the bodyguards didn’t need to go out and do a task, they went to work according to the schedule, then trained in the training room.

They went to work at 9 am, and got off work at 6 pm.

When Gu Ning and the others arrived at the company, it was nearly 9 am. Even though they only needed to go to work at 9 am, they normally came earlier, arriving at about 8:30 am. They would put on their training uniform, then go to the training room.

At the moment, there were about seventy bodyguards in Gu Ning’s security company. They were divided into five groups. Each group leader was a professional killer hired by Gu Ning. In addition, among the seventy bodyguards, about a dozen were women.

There was no gender limit for this job, and sometimes women were even more suitable to carry out tasks. However, it was a fact that there were more men than women in this industry.

Although they normally trained in the training room at the company, they would have field training once a week. After all, the space in the company was limited and they couldn’t cause too much noise, because it would affect other staff’s work.

Ba Tianyang was the chief coach for Gu Ning’s security company.

Speaking of Ba Tianyang, it was necessary to mention Song Manni.

Their romantic relationship was finally public. In other words, they were formally together.

Ba Tianyang didn’t care that Song Manni had been divorced before, and Song Manni didn’t mind that Ba Tianyang used to be a killer.

Ba Tianyang honestly told Song Manni that he used to be a killer. Song Manni was very surprised at the beginning, and it wasn’t easy for her to accept.

However, after they got along with each other for a long time, Song Manni felt that Ba Tianyang was really a good man and she gradually fell in love with him.

In addition, since he was no longer a professional killer, he had changed. And he was picked by Gu Ning, so he couldn’t be a bad person.

Anyway, everyone had a history. No one was perfect, and she didn’t think that she had the right to ask for a better man.

She felt protected being with Ba Tianyang, not because he was strong, but because he was protective of her. He really cared about her.

At this time, bodyguards without tasks came to the training room for their daily routine. Ba Tianyang and the other group leaders were also present.

There were dozens of bodyguards in the security company. About a half went out to do tasks, while about a dozen were on a vacation. Some just finished a task and would be free for a few days, while some had a holiday.

Because they didn’t have weekends and they could only be off work for a day in a week, they rested in turns. Therefore, there were only two dozen bodyguards in the company at the moment.

However, no matter how many were there, they still needed to train.

When Gu Ning walked in with Jiang Liluo and Si Jin, everyone greeted her.