Part 2 ( Sweet enemy)

Here is part 2 readers! Do vote for it.

Naina's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache. I rubbed my forehead without opening my eyes.
I opened my eyes immediately as I felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist.

Shit!! I hissed under my breath as realisation of the last night dawned upon me. NO!NO! SHIT NO! WHAT THE HELL I HAVE DONE!
I turned around and looked at the stranger sleeping beside me on the bed. The same very stranger to whom I lost my virginity last night. I had kept my virginity for my husband, but now, I lost it, that too to a stranger,the one whose name also I didn't know.
I pulled his hands away carefully, trying not to wake him up. He sighed in deep slumber and rolled to the other side. I pulled his hand away carefully, trying not to wake him up.
He sighed in his sleep and rolled to the other side. I pulled the duvet away from my body and got up.
I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt a pain between my legs. I picked up my scattered clothes and put them on quickly. Then I left the suite quietly.
As I walked into the elevator,tears fell down my cheeks. I wrapped my arms arms around my waist as I started crying hysterically.
As the door opened, I walked out placing my hand on the wall for support. My legs were shaking. I left the hotel while ignoring all the curious eyes looking at me.
________________________________________________

I knocked on the door and leaned against the wall for support, the pain was terrible!
"Areh, naina tu...." Preeti didn't finish her sentence as she saw my expression.
" What happened sweetheart? Are you ok? U look too ...messy", she asked concerened.

I hugged her tightly and started crying again. She hugged me back.
I was sitting on the couch staring into the space. Preeti brought me a cup of herbal tea. I took it and thanked her. She sat beside me. I took a sip.
" Now say, what happened exactly? I am worried " she asked ,concerened.
I took a deal breath and started explaining her about the last night incident.
" What! Tuneh ek ajnabi ke saath woh sab..... Oh god! Why did you do it?" She asked giving me a disapproval look.
I sighed. I could not look into her eyes. How could I be this irresponsible!
"I don't know, everything happened all of a sudden. I could not think wisely. I was so disappointed with Rohan's behaviour. I don't know why I became so irresponsible...." I started crying again.
" I wanted to keep my virginity for my husband but.... I lost it to a stranger,whose name even I don't know" I said between my cries and covered my face with my hands.

 I lost it to a stranger,whose name even I don't know" I said between my cries and covered my face with my hands

" I think that u need some rest. Now in this state,u cannot even go to ur home. Better u stay here for now. I will talk to ur parents and tell them that u are here with me" said preeti holding my hands.
I nodded and moved to take a shower. I badly need a shower rn. I turned on the shower and stood under the water. My tears mixing with the overflowing water. I took some body wash and rubbed it roughly on my skin, hands, neck and entire body as I wanted to vanish his touch,his kisses.

Sameer's POV :
I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the shower. I placed my hand on the bathroom basin and looked into the mirror. I smiled as I remembered her. My sweet stranger girl. It's almost a week to the incident but still I could not forget her face, her voice and our beautiful night full of desire and passion.
I couldn't get her out of my mind. It never happened before with me. I had so many flings and uncountable night stands with every other girl here. But she was something different. Her flawless skin, her beautiful sparkling eyes,her tempting soft rosy lips, her scented soft beautiful hair, her moans,. Every thing was so beautiful about her. She left the next morning even before I woke up. I wanted to ask her so many questions, like who she is, what's her name especially after finding out that she was a virgin. I even visited the same nightclub every day to find her, but she disappeared somewhere after that night like a ghost. It was first time, I, THE SAMEER MAHESWARI was stalking a girl. Normally girls themselve would offer them selves to me.
After putting my clothes, I went down and greeted my parents and sat down to have my breakfast.
"So.... Ms perfect is back" said my father while looking at the newspaper.
"Who?" I asked my father.
" Rakesh Agarwal's daughter, Naina Agarwal. She came after completing her studies from Oxford. She is beautiful, intelligent and flawless. Though I don't like her father, but she is a great girl, I must say. She is the one who doesn't go,where you go. She is a perfect daughter that every family would want". Said my father.
My father and mr Agarwal were enemies. They were rivals. We owned a well known estate company in bandra. My father and Agarwal had a conflit in a project 5 yrs ago. After that their non stop ego fight started. But I didn't know about his family. He was a private person. Neither did he ever come under spot light nor did he let his family to come under it.
"May I see her photo, I have never seen her" I asked my father and took the newspaper from him.
As soon as I saw her pic, my eyes widened. Shit! it's her!my stranger girl!!!
" Is she Naina? Are you sure,father?" I asked my father,all suprised.
" I don't have vision problem. Ya she is. Why?" Asked my father.
" Nothing, just like that". I said giving a weak smile to my father.
I was happy now and doing a happy dance inside. Finally I found my stranger girl again. Now you cannot run away from me, my naina.

Naina's POV:
I was sitting all bored. I was out now for a party of my father. I refused to come and pleaded my father to stay back home but he took me here forcefully. So now I was here. Thanks to the fact that even preeti was there with me , to give me company.
" Hey, ur father's enemy's son is also invited here" exclaimed Preeti.
"Enemy? U mean that Maheswari right! Ya pointless conflict, but I have never ever seen his son. I have just heard about the reputation he carries here from my father." I said and smiled at her.
" Not his problem! With that personality, even I would be a Playboy, u know. Girls just did to be with him. " She said, still looking at the same direction. " Look he is coming here only" said preeti.
I turned to see in the direction where preeti was looking and I saw him
" He!!!!" I said a little loud ,shocked totally looking at him.
To be continued.....

Here is the part 2. I know that here we didn't have much scenes of them but in upcoming chapters, I promise there will be lot of their scene.
Hope you liked it.
Please vote and share ur reviews
With love- shreya ❤️
Also, I have written a new story!!! Please go through my second story too.