7 .( COLOUR ME RED! - Holi special)

Ok so belated happy holi to all my readers.
Though this wasn't a part of my story still I added it for you all to enjoy.
And this is going to be neither Naina nor Sameer's pov but the writer's POV.

WRITER'S POV:

It was about a week since Naina and Sameer met each other as Sameer had been out for some business affairs. He promised Naina to come a day before holi and meet her on the day of Holi. Naina had thrown a party on the large garden of her pent house for this Holi and called Sameer and all her other friends to attend the same. She was celebrating Holi finally after three years. All these three years in London, she kept herself busy in her studies that she couldn't enjoy her favourite festival, the festival of colours. She was going to play her heart out today as she used to do when she was a child, throwing colour ballons on everyone, smearing her friends face with beautiful colours. And this year it's going to be lot more special for her, because she has her special person to colour her! Her Sameer!!!

She and Sameer promised to colour each other first. Said as per the Indian culture, it increases the love between new couples and seals their bond 100 times stronger. It fills their lives with colours of passion.

Naina was looking at herself in the mirror, combing her long traces. She had a gentle smile in her face. All her mind could think was that she is going to meet Sameer after such a long time. How will she react immediately after seeing him? God how is she going to stop herself from running and jumping into his arms as soon as she sees him. How will she stop herself from kissing his entire face out of happiness. She blushed at her thoughts and smacked her head. "Kya soch rahi hai naina tu bhi!" She said to herself. She applied a minimal make up that could go with her white dress . She applied her red shade of lipstick which Sameer gifted her. After being satisfied with her looks, she went out.

(NAINA'S DRESS👇👇)

Guests had already arrived and started playing

Guests had already arrived and started playing. All her friends from her school, including Preeti and her boyfriend Raghav were there too smearing each others face with colours and enjoying themselves to the fullest. But her eyes were searching only one person among the crowd. The one whom she decided to colour first.

"Areh Naina! Happy holi meri jaan " Preeti said with a excited voice as soon as she found out Naina and was about to colour her face when Naina held her hand stopping her and said " No please!! Preeti!!! Not now. Please! Maine kaha tha na tujhe ki sabse pehla rang mujhe Sameer seh lagana hain! I promised him" she said.

"Kya yaar! Sara mood kharab kar deti hain tu! " Preeti said rolling her eyes. "Ab... Tune Sameer ko dekha kya?" Naina asked her.

"Nhi toh! Shayad nhi aaya hoga. Aur ab agar woh nhi aayega then won't you even play Holi?" Preeti asked.

Naina bit her lower lip and said " he will come definitely. Usne promise kiya tha mujhe. Tu tension mat let. Go and have the refreshments kept over there and I will go and find him"