PART 3 ( YOU AGAIN!!!)

"What happened?" Asked preeti.

"It's him.... The man whom I saw in that night in the club!! Why is he here!!!" I said looking at his direction.

"Kya!!!! U mean to say that you have given ur virginity to this very SAMEER MAHESWARI" asked Preeti widening her eyes at me.

" Dhire bol!!!" I said looking around if someone heard us or not.

" Girl, ur stranger is coming here only" said Preeti looking at him.

I squeezed my eyes shut to avoid his gaze and bit my lower lip out of nervousness! I just wish to vanish somewhere in thin air to avoid him!!

"Hey Sweetheart!!" She called out .

"I think that I must leave u guys alone" said preeti looking at both of us. I gestured her not to go through my eyes but she ignored it and went.

"I said hi, sweetheart" he said emphasizing the word sweetheart more. I looked at him. He was with his world famous smirk, standing all confident with his hands on his pocket.

"Sweetheart?" I said raising my brow at him.

"Yeah! I didn't knew that we both were enemies" he sighed.

"So!" He said again after a small silence.

"So what? " I asked him.

"So u knew it that we were enemies and for that reason you slept with me that night to take out all the information about our company?" He said mocking, plunging his eyes on me.

"What the hell! Why would I do this? I was drunken. It was you who took the advantage of my such state , just to take out ur revenge about our so called rivalry between us, isn't it? " I said to him angrily, standing up to face him.
How the hell can he think about me in such a way! He is a Playboy, and playing around with feelings is his character not mine.

" Hey hey! Calm down sweetheart! Let me remind you that it was you who jumped upon me and I just proceeded. " He said. He came near to my ears and whispered " but I won't like to hear from someone that I took ur virginity, though I am proud about myself for it" he said and gave me a smirk and went past me.

"Asshole!!!" I muttered angrily.

****************************

And from that day on wards I used to regularly bump with Sameer. He would always flirt with me or tell me double meaning jokes when ever me met unexpectedly. Sometimes I thought that he was stalking me.But I was angry on myself too. I somewhere could not get him and that night out of my mind. He never left my brain . I always thought about him. I loved his presence. What the hell is wrong with me! Why agghhh!! Why I always think about him even though I hate him.

I saw Rohan's caller id again on my phone screen! God knows,How many times I have said this bastard not to call me! I am not interested in his explanations neither I am interested in meeting him again.

" So, I think that The SAMEER MAHESWARI, you handsome stranger is interested in you?" Said preeti suppressing her smile.

"Preeti, just shut up!" I said her loudly.

I grabbed my handbag and left for my office as I had to finish the work today early by this evening, because I have to attend a dinner meeting with my father this evening regarding our business.

We were having our dinner along with our discussion regarding the business with mr Oberoi.

Suddenly I found Mr Maheswari and his son THE GREAT SAMEER MAHESWARI comming toward our direction.
He was continuously gazing at me! I felt embarrassed.

His father and my father greated each other with a forced, tight liped smile, while he continued looking me.

Then they went past and he sat in a table right next to us. I could feel his intense gaze over me! The moment our eyes would meet, I could see him smirking!! God! I hate his mischievous smirk. I felt my cheeks go red out of embarrassement and I bit my lower lip to control all my emotions.

I drank a sip of water from my glass and let out a deep breath! I excused my self towards the rest room while my father and mr Oberoi continued their discussion! I badly needed to be out of his intense gaze upon me!

Entering the rest room , I let out a deep sigh and washed my face with the running water. I keep my hands on the basin and looked at my self in the mirror, calming me down.

Suddenly, I heard the door  of the rest room to be opened! I looked at the direction and found him! Oh god!!! Not again! Why the hell does he comes where ever I go?

He turned around and locked the door and came towards me!

I turned my back towards him! His presence makes me so nervous! I cannot face him or his intense gaze upon me!

He came and locked his arms over my waist and pulled me closer to him. My back crashed with his hard built chest. He moved my hair aside and blowed in my ears! I again felt heaven! I really missed his touches on my skin,no matter how much bad I felt the next morning after our encounter.

"Sweetheart, how long will you ignore me? U too can't deny the fact that we both are equally attracted towards each other!" He said inhaling my smell and kissing my shoulder with his warm kisses

"Sameer...." I moaned out! I couldn't stop reacting to his touch and mind-blowing warm kisses. Stupid me!

"You will me mine again sweetheart! Just a matter of time" he said and left me giving me a light smile and went out of the rest room.

This man will be the death of me!!

I came out to after adjusting my self and joined my father again. I saw that Mr Maheswari and Sameer had left already.

Mr Oberoi too completed the meeting and we left.

I sat back on the car and looked out through the window.

"So? What is going on between you and that jerk Sameer Maheswari?" My father asked me all off a sudden.

" Nothing! " I replied to my father, looking down.

" I looked the way he was looking at u while having the dinner" he said me.

"I don't know him but , honestly" I said a white lie to my father, feeling guilty too because I never lied to him.

" Even if something is going, it's better u just back off ! He is a Playboy! A jerk! So better stay away from him" my father said and started the car .

"Sure! Papa" I said to him! If only he knew that I have given my virginity to him. He will surely kick me out of house! I sighed deeply!

..........................................
To be continued!
Do share ur reviews regarding it!
Also please vote for my 2nd new story too , HIS MAID. I am sure that you would love it too.
Next part soon.
With love- shreya