PART 5 (OBSESSED)

SAMEER'S POV:

It has been the most beautiful month of my life. I had been counting the hours to see Naina. I couldn't get her out of my mind for a second. Everything reminded me of her. I was obsessed with her. I could never get enough of her.

After getting ready, I left my penthouse. This evening, I was attending a gala. There would be so many businessmen, celebrity and so on. But there was only one who I couldn't wait to see, MY SWEETHEART ❤️.

As soon as I walked to the event hall, I searched for Naina. Happiness filled my heart as soon as I saw my woman.
She looked like a princess in her royal , beautiful blue gown. When she saw me she gave me a mesmerizing smile.
I too smiled and winked at her.

I sipped my wiskey while taking to my bestfriend Ronit

I sipped my wiskey while taking to my bestfriend Ronit. We grew up together. Our fathers were friends as well.

I looked at Naina again. She was laughing while talking to her friend. She looked more beautiful when she laughed. I loved to see her smiling, especially when I would make her smile.

"Hey are you listening to me ?" Ronit asked annoyed.

"Huh?" I gave him a questioning look.

"Kaha dekh raha hain yaar tu akhir?" He asked me in mischief and looked in the same direction where I was looking.

"Hey! Are you kidding me? Naina Agarwal!!! Dude, tu aag ke saath khelne ja raha hai!" He said smirking and shook his head.

"It's too late already! Khel neh ja nhi raha, already khel raha hu." I winked at him and kept my wine glass on the table and approached towards my lady.

As soon as I reached her, she turned around suprised as her friend told her something. Most probably she told her that I was coming.

I held her hand and said " Toh madam! Will you like to dance with me?"

"No" she refused giving me a warning look and tried to pull her hand away looking at the surrounding and people around us.

"Come on" I said smiling and dragged her to the dance floor along with me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She breathed deeply and put her hands on my shoulders. I plunged my eyes into her beautiful and captivating eyes, ignoring everyone around us.

"We will get into trouble, you know it" she said and gave a nervous look.

I shrugged my shoulders and said " I don't care about others opinion. The only one who matters to me is you"
She looked down and bit her bottom lip.

"If my father..." She continued when I placed my finger on her lips.

"Shhh!!! Just enjoy the dance" I wishpered huskily in her ears.

NAINA'S POV:

"Hey! what is going on?" Preeti asked curiously as I approached to her after the dance with Sameer.

I smiled pursing my lips without saying anything.

"Oh my goodness! Yakeen nhi ho raha yaar! You and he!!" She asked in suprise.

I nodded smiling " yes! We are! But waisa nhi jaisa tu soch rahi hain" I said to her and she gave me a confused look. I sighed and explained her everything.

"Are you sure! I don't think that it's correct" she said to me concerned.

"I know ki hum galat kar rahe hai but believe me I am happy! Truely very happy when I am with him. He makes me feel special." I confessed and she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Soch leh! You very well know that he is a Playboy and things like these are normal for him. I don't want you to cry at the end" she said concerned and I lowered my head and bit my lower lip.

I felt Sameer's gaze over me while talking to Preeti. When I looked at him our eyes met. His gaze was so intense. He was devouring me and setting me on fire with his mere gaze..

He gestured me to follow him. I excused myself from preeti and followed his lead,trying not to draw any attention.

As I approached at him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards an empty room and closed the door behind us. He placed his hands on my hip and I locked my hands around his neck. My heartbeats accelerated. He kissed my neck and inhaled my scent.

He rubbed his nose against my skin and travelled his lips down to my breast. He placed a soft kiss between  my cleavage.

"I am obsessed with you" he muttered huskily, breathing my scent.

He removed the straps of my dress , letting my dress slide down my waist. He cupped my breast and his lips started working on it. I moaned closing my eyes and gripped his hair. He nibbled me and I moaned out loud.

"Be quiet, baby" he murmured , pressing his nose on my belly and breathing my scent.

He moved his lips down,placing several hot kisses. A wild desire ran along my body.

He pulled my dress further down and placed a kiss between my legs. I pursed my lips harder, trying not to moan and gripped his hair more tightly,making him groan.

He straightened and pulled a foil out of his pocket. He unbuckled his belt and slid down his jeans and underwear. He adjusted if this length.
He pinned me towards the wall picked me up, I locked my legs around him. I groaned as he slammed inside me.

" Be quite,Naina" he demanded in an authoritarian tone.

I tried not to moan but when he was thrusting me inside roughly, it was out of question.

"Damn...Naina.... someone...will..catch...us" he said as he continued thrusting inside me.

"But I....." He covered my mouth with his hand, silencing me. He continued moving in and out continuously and roughly.

My legs started trembling as I was getting close. I placed my hand on his hand covering my mouth as I couldn't control my moans anymore.

"No baby! You are very loud" he wispered arrogantly. There was a amusement in his voice as well.

Batard! I hated it when he tried to silence me.
Ugh!!! How can I stop myself from moaning when you are fucking me so mercilessly!!!

I gave up my annoyance as soon as i came out. I collapsed on his arms and was huffing. Soon he came out and groaned.

After our streamy love making session, we were sitting on the floor leaning against the wall and were breathing heavily.

"I hate it when you try to silence me." I said to him with a pout.

He smiled at me and pulled me in his arms. " Sweetheart, I love to hear your moans . But just me . I don't want any one else to hear your soft tempting moans." He said huskily and rubbed his nose against my cheek.

To be continued ❤️.
Sorry for the delay! I was busy with my exams 🙏.
Hope you all liked today's update.

Also keep streaming DTC please!! And comments are the only way out for getting more views. Our mv is out of yellow zone now! Please don't take everything casually please 🙏. Comments are equally necessary! Keep viewing and commenting Dtc....warna 1 saal lag jayega 5 million hone mein.... Please please 🙏🙏🏼.....

Next update His Maid❤️🤗...see you there now...

AND ONE MORE QUESTION! I AM GOING TO ADD A NEW CHARACTER IN HIS MAID. DO COMMENT WHO YOU WANT? SAMRIDH BAWA OR SUNNY CHOPRA? MAJORITY WINS....

PLEASE KEEP LOVING AND STREAMING DTC❤️
I would take my leave now. Bye and take care.

With love- shreya❤️