Chapter 2

HEYYY MY LOVELIES!!! IM EATING CAKE YAAAAY!!!!

PRESENT

I'm sitting in the car with my brother Leo who is a vampire, turned in 1827. When i found i didn't age a year since i turned 18 i got a little confused but turnes out i'm a vampire as well as i am a witch, which i also didn't know but i found out in 1915 as i kinda got so upset that i released a power wave of some sort i dont really know but i'm also a bear but i found that out when i was 10 or 12 i think but it was painful as shit every time but i have learned to control my anger and clumsiness a little better but ofcourse not fully. So in terms i'm a tribrid but i think there is something more behind my walls then i think but for now just tribrid.

BUT ANYHOSERS we are on our way to Mystic Falls i dont know why i mean we lived here for a while from the year 1845 to like 1856 i did meet a guy here i didn't fall in love with him but i did sleep with him however he wasn't that good but dont tell him that.

''Wills i need you to attend school with me i've already enrolled you so no taking back'' he said as we pulled up to mystic falls

''WHAT NO'' i shout as do not wanna go to school i mean i was homeschooled i didn't go to school and i also didn't want to because i'm socially awkward and i have social anxiety so its not really ideal

''Willow please look i fixed it so you dont have to go before Monday so you have 4 days without'' he says trying to let i slip but it dosent.

''I think you have gone mental if you think i'm actually going there'' i said laughing

''Listen i'm gonna go there to so you wont be alone right'' he said trying again

''No not happening'' i said looking out the window as we rolled up to our house that was owned by my grandmother but is now owned by Leo cause he's the oldest which is totally unfair but atleast i got the house in New Orleans so its fine.

We got out of the car and walked in our things was already here cause Leo compelled some men to take it for us so that was fixed i went up to my bedroom which was the biggest room there considering i had a lot of things and Leo didn't want it as he is used to having a small room but i had a literal ballroom as a bedroom so i was used to have a big room. I went straight to bed as i was tired and its probably because i hade a rough night last night, i raged a little at an hippie cause those are absolutely horrible so therefore i raged and got angry so i turned in the woods behind our house.

🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕

The weekend went by fast we just unpacked and got to know the town better. I woke up by Leo screaming at me to wake up he also blasted music in my room from the speakers in there.

'' WILLOW, WILLI, WILLS, BABY SIS, WAKE UP, UP, UP , UP ,UP, GET UPPPPPPP''

''FOR GODSAKE IM AWAKE'' I say as i hit him hard so he falls, it's moments like this i cherish my strength and i have like 10x stronger than a vampire because of my bear abilities i LOVE it. He just glared at me and walked out and when he was in the hall he shouts at me '' GET DRESSED PRINCESS, WE'RE LEAVING IN 5.'' ''YEA YEA RELAX LEONARDO'' I shout back at him because i know he hates being called by his full name. ''HATE YOU'' he shouts i respond with ''LOVE YOU TOO''.

We walk into school with all of the boys stare at me and i just smirk whilst my brother just looks at all the boys with a death stares and they looked away and the girls looked at me with envy and i LOVED it. We walked towards the front desk to get our schedules.

''Hey can we get our schedules Willow and Leo Blackthorn'' he said to the very grumpy looking receptionist. She said nothing as she handed us them and after that she just looked back at her computer, we looked at eachother and walked away towards our first class which i dreaded because i HATE school