Chapter 9

~KOL'S POV~

I woke up feeling nothing but rage and rage only. I was going to kill Damon Salvatore even if my life was lost for it. But when I sit up and see a person laying next to me all of my rage slowly but surely disappears. The person who laid next to me was my beautiful darling, with a book in hand. Seeing her sleep reminded me of when I met her for the first time and how much love I felt towards the girl even though I didn't know her.

I felt a pull towards the girl, a pull I couldn't explain. But when I asked her to be mine everything changed we were stronger together and would always make our way out of situations. Willow's biggest wish was to be a mother but since I couldn't give her that I thought I wasn't good enough for her but she made me realize that i was.

She told me as long as she had me, she didn't need children even though they would always have a spot in her heart but when I found out now that she was pregnant and mother killed it. Made me furious at her. How could she kill her own grandchild which is reckless.

I don't understand why she did it but knowing it is possible for us to have children and the fact that if I was going to have them it was going to be with Willow and non else. Willow was the person in my life actually the only person who understood me and lit me up with some sort of light.

Of course she had a temper worse then I have ever seen but that didn't matter I still love her and will never stop. I get dragged out of my thoughts by her beautiful voice "You know my love, it's rude to stare" she says with her eyes closed and a bright smile on her face.

" Not if it's you I'm staring at." I say " Did you just say what I said in Tropea?" She asks and I chuckle remembering our conversation about her staring at me whilst playing video games but you already know this.
I chuckle "Yes I guess I did" i tell her and she finally opens her eyes to look at me with one of her many looks and luckily for me I like watching her different looks even though she has some scary ones in there.

" Weirdo" she says putting the book on the one night stand and scooching over to me. She lays her head on my chest and i feel her warmth. I realize how much this girl means to me or i already know how much she means to me but she means more then i thought. She is the only one who can make me feel like a normal guy.

I used to make fun of the guys that would swoon so hard over a girl but now that i have Willow i feel completely different i feel complete. I know that every morning i get to wake up to her beautiful face and her kisses and that every night i know that the next day i will get to see her beautiful face. And everyday i know i will get to spend time with the girl i love.

" A penny for your thoughts?" she asks " I'm just thinking about how lucky i am to have such a beautiful girl in my life." i tell her and she looks up at me with a stern face and rises from her spot " Woman" she tells me and walks to her closet. I chuckle and stand up as well to change my outfit from last night. " I'm going to see Leo now so dont expect me home in a while" she tells me, why shouldn't i expect her home for a while i mean unless-" He's probably going to give the whole speech about how family is important and how we need to cherish what we have and bla bla bla. If he does it will be like the 100th time." she goes " But if he dosent i am really gonna start to wonder. Oh no, what if he brings up the Bonnie and him in the living room thing. UGH." she continues to go and she is getting ready of course. I walk over and turn her around and kiss her.

Just as i did yesterday at the ball. It stops her from rambeling and talking completely non understandable stuff. he stops talking when i pull away from her " What was that for?" she asks and i smile at her a little " Because you were rambeling" i tell her and she just makes a sound as she understands she then goes on to kiss me, leave the room and leave the house to go talk to her brother all i get to thinking i should probably do that do or rather i should go down stairs and let my siblings lead the conversation.

And i do just that i walk down the stairs and into the parlor where my siblings are or not Rebekah but the rest are here. Then she walks in.

WILLI'S POV

I have now been sitting for the past hour listening to my brother give the speech about how family is inportant and shit. I have probably heard this a hundred times and it is getting boring, i actually think that i can like choreograph something like a play about it. It actually got so serious that i have gon through 4 and a half bottles of wine just to kinda ease myself in trying not to do anything. I think i need a break from Mystic falls for a while and i actually mean alone and i know i just got Kol back but there is something i do need to do that i dont want him mixed in too. It is dangerous and not good like i might i actually die but lets hope i wont.

" You get it?" Leo asks " Yes Leo i do now i have to do something. Can you tell Kol that i love him and goodbye?" i ask him because i dont really know if i can do it myself " Wills what are you talking about? Why are you saying goodbye?" he asks and i know that this come very sudden but i need to do this." Can you just do it?" i ask him and he nods so i thank him and walk upstairs get some of my stuff that i have here considering i dont want to go back to the Mikaelsons.

I then say goodbye to my brother and make my way to Rome. I feel bad for leaving  but i will come back and even though i have taken care of Esther i still feel bad for doing this to them cause i have a feeling things aren't going to go well if i leave but i have to do this. I have to get my family back and i know what you're thinking how can you get them back if their dead but i know how.

It might sound crazy but i think i can atleast bring one of my family members back probably not all but definitely one. The reason i said i might die is because it takes a lot of power and i dont have that much power like i dont, but i have enough to bring one back. The big question is who? I have been thinking about bringing back my mother because i want her to get to know Kol more then she already does. Because they have only talked a couple of times and i also want her because she is my mother.

Plus my mother is a hell of a lot better then the Mikaelsons mother let me tell ya that. Like i know Esther wants to kill them but perhaps my mother can help with that cause i wont have enough power to do so. I wont have enough power to save them even though their not linked because i stopped that they can still be killed.

To be honest i think Esther might have figured it out already you know that they aren't linked like she wanted. If she dosent know my guess is that she will figure out soon.

THIS ONE WAS A LITTLE SHORTER THAN I WANTED TO GO STRAIGHT TO GETTING MOMMY BACK BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT.

I ALSO FEEL SO BAD FOR MAKING WILLOW LEAVE KOL LIKE I WANTED THEM TO HAVE MORE TIME BUT DONT WORRY SHE WILL COME BACK WITH MOTHER AND THEY WILL KICK ESTHERS ASS.

I HAVE ALSO STARTED A NEW STORY BUT IM NOT GOING TO POST IT UNTIL I HAVE FINSIHED THIS ONE OR OPAL. IT IS CALLED SAPPHIRE AND I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR YOU TO READ IT.

WORD COUNT: 1499