Chapter13

SORRY MY LITTLE CUBS BUT IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH A MARAUDERS ERA STORY THAT I HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN MY OTHER STORIES. AGAIN SORRI MINI LIONS.

Kol had been with Cassie, me and Arc for about a week and let me tell you that man would make a great father like Arc loves him and he loves Arc it's a perfect match. They are both stupidly mischievous and both incredibly irritating. There are times like these I just wish Kol wasn't here because me and Cass have been pranked each like 4 times and I really don't like it. Pay back is a must.

"Darling, I'm bored" Kol complains from beside me. " mhm" i hum tiredly not wanting to do anything " Are you awake?" He asks " Yeah sounds great" i say still tired and not having heard or cared what he said. " Willow, darling are you even listening?" He asks turning his full body to me and seeing that my eyes are closed and my breath even as it can get.

Of course I'm not awake you idiot. But of course because of my bad luck my sleep gets interrupted by my stupid phone. " Hello" i say tiredly " Willow, my sweet soon to be sister in law" I hear Bekah say on the other end " What do you want Ebs ?" Having picked up on her tone of voice " What, I don't want anything" she says " Yea right" i say and she sighs " Fine you little genius, I need Kol back here, Nik needs him again and I just want you back because I miss your beautiful face." She says and I can hear pleading eyes through the phone " Fine, you deviant little hoe. We'll be back. Only because I'm over Kol's pranks that he pulls with my godson." I tell her.

After getting of the phone with Rebekah, I tell Cassie I need to go and she is sad but gets it. Arc got extremely sad because him and Kol was at their 'peak' as he called it. But we made a promise to come back once it's all settled back in Mystic falls. We say our goodbyes and get into the car to go to the airport.

The flight was simple nothing special. So we get of and into the car. Kol drives towards the mansion and it was pretty empty actually. Actually cross that, hearing more you can clearly hear Klaus and Bekah yelling at each other. Fun way to come back. " Please siblings what's with all the yelling" Kol says walking in and they turn towards him looking at him.

Bekah with a smile and Nik with a Nik face " finally you show up". He says " Nikki your being mean" I say walking in after putting my bag down. " Eeeeeeee" Bekah screeches when she sees me. Running she comes at me. " Ohhh, my baby" she says into my ear. I laugh " Hey Ebbi" i say hugging her back with the same amount of excitement and strength. She unhugs me and stand beside me.

Turns out a lot has happened including Klaus being dead and I didn't even get informed now I'm upset. Elijah was here but quickly left after which also upsets me, because he is my bestie/ therapist so him not being here is upsetting to me. They have figured a cure for it all, a cure for vampirism which is like whaaaat. Ik. Of course Silas is a dick and nobody should ever wake him but hopefully they won't because if Kol is gonna go mental.

He really is paranoid when it comes to Silas but like I can't blame him. I do wanna go talk to Leo for a bit knowing he has been spending some down time with mom and I really wanna spend time with both of them so I think it's time for a little family reunion. I tell Kol where I'm going and give him a kiss.

I get to the house and see them talking in the kitchen. They both look up and smile sweetly. " Willow honey" my mother says as she walks up and gives me a sweet hug, a hug that made me feel warm inside. She pulls away and I immediately get pulled into another hug by Leo right away. Leo then pulls away and I start telling them all the happenings with Arc and Cassie. My mother pours me a glass of wine as well as she pours herself one and we start talking about not just what I have done but also what has happened in Mystic Falls and its really nothing special. We just talk about all this when i get a phone call from Klaus '' Willow'' he says with slight sadness in his voice which makes me worry a lot '' Nik, what happened?'' i ask him now being worried.