Chapter 12

YALL IM. HAPPY BUT SAD BC I WANNA RID ELENA SO BAD BUT I CANT BUHU BUHU REALLY I WANNA RID HER

When I get home I get a mouthful from Nik saying he needs her blah blah blah I didn't really pay that much attention to it. Even though a thing I did learn was that I was leaving this wretched town hopefully for good but knowing it won't be for good.

I know Kol will come with seeing as he hates this town just as much as I do, thank god for that. After Nik's mouthful I find my way to the kitchen getting some wine then proceed to make my way outside.

After awhile of sitting alone, Kol comes from behind me and hugs me. I smile. " You know darling, I'm proud of you" he tells me Que? " For what, almost killing Elena?" I ask him he chuckles a little. " No, for learning how to control it and stopping before it was to late" he tells me. Awww baby. " Nik seems to think the exact opposite" i tell him, he just makes a sound

" You know I've been thinking" he starts " Oh no" I interrupt, he bumps me "what do you say we get out of town for a little while. I mean Nik wants me to go to Denver to watch Elena's little brother but you can go somewhere else and I will come shortly after of course" he finishes and thinking about the fact that I literally just thought that " I'm in I don't wanna be here any longer. The brainless squad is getting on my nerves hard" i tell him he laughs a little " Well it is settled then we leave town and I join you after Denver and we can get some us time." He says.

We sit there for awhile just enjoying each others presence until I get a call from non other then Cassandra Gray. I answer with a Hello. " Oh thank god you answered. Willow I need you like right now pronto ASAP now please" she says in a rushed voice " Cassie what are you talking about" I ask her not really getting why I have to be there so quickly. " I have a problem and you are a genius so help me please" she says and it sounds like she is on the verge of crying. " Cass relax I will be there as quick as I can okay. Text me the address baby" she says a quick okay " Good l, I'll see you later, honey" I say as I hang up

I look at Kol and see him nod " I understand darling. Go" he says and I give him a quick but long kiss and rush to where my best friend is having trouble.

~1 MONTH LATER~

I had been in France with Cassie for about a month now and I'm starting to really miss Kol. So I do the obvious thing and call him " Hey darling" he answers " Hey" i say " Is something wrong?" He asks me " No nothing I just miss you like a lot" I tell him and he smiles " I miss you to darling" he starts,  I smile " Hey, so I'm pretty much done now so I will be there in a couple of hours just gotta say goodbye to my siblings and I will be on my way okay" he finishes

I feel the smile on my face grow " Okay" I say very happy. He smiles and says a goodbye and an I love you before he hangs up. I feel myself a lot more happy then what I have been for the last month.

I have been having nightmares about the time my father daggers me so being in Kol's arms again will hopefully help. " WILLI, DINNER" i here Cassie yell from downstairs. Ever since she called me I've been with her helping her take care of her toddler now that her mother has passed.

That's what she called me about her mother had passed and that had a VERY close relationship and she relied on help with her crazy toddler. Literally that boy is like I ticking time bomb. You just never know what he will do next, I kinda dig it.

" Were you on the phone with you lover" she asks with a smirk. " heheh watch your tongue before you lose it mumzy" i tell her with a look as I see my godson Arc running down the stairs " Hello little man" I say as he climbs up in his chair " Hey gody" he says. Gody was his nickname for me since I'm his godmother. He used to call me auntie but it just didn't fit seeing as I wasn't his aunt and I didn't really like the title.

It had now been 2 hours since dinner and my call with Kol. I was sitting on the floor playing with Arc, we were playing cars. It is the most fun I've had in years. A knock is heard and I hear Cassie yell ' I got it' so I continue to playing with Arc. " Willi it's for you" I hear Cassie yell so I rise from my spot on the floor walking to the front door.

And there he is. Kol Mikaelson that handsome, sexy man of mine. Can you tell I have missed him yet? " Hello darling" he says with a smirk. I spare it no time as I jump in his arms hugging the life out of him. He chuckles as well as Cassie.

" Um excuse me ma'am I don't think I told you, you could stop playing with me" I hear from behind me, I let go of Kol as I turn to my godson. " Your right, excuse me, your majesty" i tell him with a small smile. " Come peasant, I need you to clean my room" he says " Peasant huh?" I say looking at him " Yea now get to wor-" he starts but never get to finish as I grab him and start tickling him.

He starts laughing hard. I continue to do this until he apologized which took about 2-3 minutes Yea that kid can take it. After we lay on the floor both out of breath ish.

I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER OKAY BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING ONE MY MIND PLUS I WANTED TO INTRODUCE CASSIE AND ARC AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO YEA. HOPE YOU LIKE

ALSO A NEW STORY ID OUT HAVE ONLY POSTED ONE CHAPTERS BUT BUT. ITS CALLED 'THE BLACK ROSE'

BYE BYE MINI LIONS❤️🦁❤️

~Milea.  Armani