Chapter 11

IM SO SORRY MY LITTE LIONS, I HAVE BEEN HAVING ANXITY ATTACKS FOR MOST DAYS AND STRESSING BOUT SCHOOL BULLSHIT. SORRY MY SWEET LIONS.

~KOL'S POV~

I cannot believe my mother is calling us abominations like what the hell. She continues to ramble until I hear a voice much like my darlings just with a British accent, it was sweet and calming much like my darling. "You know, i was hoping id get a better mother in law for my daughter but i guess i was wrong'' she says and we all turn to see who it is and I see the woman I recognize as Willows mother. How the hell is she here.

'' What?'' Mother asks confused ''  I mean trying to kill your children really is a bad thing in my book but dont we all have different ones right? I mean i know from what Willow has told me you are a bit of a bitch but that was her words not mine'' she says and mother looks at her sorta offended and confused  ''  So your Willows mother, it is a pleasure to meet you''mother says and Athena laughs a little. I then hear a small laugh coming from beside us and see my darling struggling to walk, so I rush over to support her.

'' I hope you cleaned'' she asks me and I look at her with a 'Not the time' look. '' Not really the time darling, but the answers no i didn't clean'' i tells her turning my attention towards my mother again. I am so fucked right now. I probably should have cleaned. She turns her head to Elijah and gives him a look and he answers with a look back that I don't quite get but they two can speak through their minds without magic. It's a best friend thing.

Athena casts a spell and my mother and Finn disappears. I then feel Willow going numb in my hold so I look down and see her fainting. But luckily I catch her before she hits the ground which probably wouldn't have happened considering she was in my grasp the whole time but you get it. I lift her up bridal style and look at the rest. Athena smiles at me and we all speed home whilst Athena wanted to check out town so she took Willow's car.

After I had sped I home with my siblings, I laid Willow's body down on our bed and kissed her forehead gently. I then walked down to see Athena in the living room with my siblings. She sees me and smiles. " Kol, sweetheart" she says as she gets up and walks towards me. I smile at her and accept her hug. " Thank you, Kol. Willow has told me so much about you it is exhausting really. Of course that was before my death but it still counts right?" she says and I smile and nod. " I now that you have taken care of my baby more than anyone ever have even more than Leonardo which is surprising thinking about his overprotectiveness over his sister." She says laughing a little. I laugh with her. " Yea he is very overprotective" i tell her. She laughs.

The we hear the door open and in storms said person. " Mother?" He says. " Hello Leonardo" she says back in a sweet gentle captive that she has always had. He runs up to her and guffles her in a hug, she laughs a little but hug him back. I look at the two but then hear a noise coming down the stairs and into the room with a mad look on her face. This said noise also known as my girlfriend looks directly at me with a really mad look. " Hey darling" I try but she just comes up to me and grabs my ear to then drag me upstairs. I hear the others laughing downstairs.

She drags me to our room and very frustratedly waves her arms around the room in motion for me to clean it up. Knowing exactly what she means I look at her with a sheepish look and she looks back with a mad look. She the proceeds to storm out and downstairs again to join our family. Whilst I get to cleaning the room knowing god well if I don't i will end up sleeping on the couch + the silent treatment so no thank you.

~WILLI'S POV~
After I had dragged Kol upstairs for him to clean up his mess I joined my family downstairs and was soon met with a breathtaking hug from my brother and him whispering a bunch of 'I love you's' in my ear and giving me kisses and all such things until my mother tells him to stops which he immediately does knowing our mother. I tell them all about how she is back and when I finish I get pulled into another hug by my brother but this time I stop him feeling a little tired. "Well enough socializing for me for one day. I'm going to get back to bed. Eli if you could be ever so kind and show my mother her bedroom that would be highly appreciated."I tell them, Elijah nods and I smile at him.