Chapter 10

The ride to where ever we were going, was actually nice. Lauren talked about herself, but things I didn't really know. Which I liked, cause I didn't want to hear the same thing over and over again. I knew a lot of stuff about her, but it wasn't personal things.

"Yeah, that's me. I hope I didn't bore you or anything" She chuckled.

"No. Of course not. Its actually really interesting knowing new things about you" the corner of her lips tugged a small smile. "Thanks by the way" she stopped at a red light and averted her gaze over to me.

"For?" She asked.

"For taking me out, I guess. I needed it."

"Good! And any time. Just call or text me and ill come running" her amazing green eyes stared intently at my brown ones. Now there, I know she was lying. She couldn't possibly just drop something for me. But I was I was now four hours away from my dads house, with my family. We were about thirty minutes away from getting to my grandparents, and everyone was getting cranky, and just plain tired.

Before Lauren had left my house, we planned on going to dinner when I got back, and maybe to the movies. I'm pretty nervous just thinking about it. What if I start getting comfortable around her. I mean I want to, but She's Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony, I would rarely see her, or talk to her if we got super close. So, I rather not get to attach. 

"We're here" My dad said taking the keys out of the ignition. We hopped off the Van and ran to the back to grab our stuff.

The grandparents, came rushing outside with my dads brother, Uncle Josh behind them. He was the kind of person who didn't want to leave his parents house, or get job, or find a relationship. So he was a homebody. But he was very good uncle, and wanted what was best for his niece and nephews.

After talking, we got settled into the guest rooms. My dad and Andrea talked to the grandparents about Mickey.

There was nothing really to do here, so I changed into some track shorts, a tang top, and put on my favorite black and white Nikes. I felt like running.

Couple days later, we drove back to my dads. Mickey had a job interview yesterday, and dad told us he got it. So, he'll be living with my grandparents and uncle Josh for now on.

"Yell? Can we talk?" I removed my eyes from my copy of Insurgent, and looked at my twin. I haven't really spoken to her since Lauren was here.

"What's up?" She laid herself beside me and took my book, looking at the cover.

"Is it good?" She asked referring to the book. I nodded. "Well, I came to tell you that, I just thought you wanted to go home. I think were not that close of twins." She giggled.

"We're close, not like before when we were little, but we're close. I'm sorry, but I don't want to go home. We don't see dad often, and I got a job. I don't want to leave when everything is going good. ya know" she nodded sitting up.

"You might feel right here, but I don't. I'm so use to the LA atmosphere that I don't feel like myself. I guess I'll be on the flight home alone then" she hugged me tightly.

"Its going to be weird not having you around. I mean, like I said, we're not that close, but your my sister. My twin. We shared rooms till we were in ninth grade. We even shared a lady's womb together for crying out loud." She laughed rolling her eyes at me.

"True, I'm going to miss you. The good thing its only two months and a half to go" she said trying to sound happy.

"When do you leave?" I asked.

"The day after tomorrow, so let's do something right now. Me and you" I shrugged with a smile.

"Sure, why not. We can do whatever. And since your the one whose leaving, everything we do today, is my treat!" She nodded and ran out my room. Probably to get ready. I decided to use the time to get ready myself.