Chapter 2

"Yelli! Yell, come on wake up!" Abigail yelled pushing me around viciously until I opened my eyes. "We have to go in a couple hours. Come on" I groaned opening my eyes to be met with my sister.

My nickname is so weird. I don't even know we're it came from, but I got really use to it. I actually started liking it. But my mom use to say I use to yell when I was little, so dad gave me the nickname.

When Abi left, I slowly raised and sat up looking for my phone. It was the first thing I did every morning and every night before going to sleep.

There were Notifications from Twitter, Facebook, wattpad, tumblr, kik, and a couple text messages. I clicked on the messages and seen they were from my best friends. 

Ricky- Don't leave me  leave me!!

Jessica- let's go out for breakfast? You, me, & Ricky?

I replied to them and stood up going into my bathroom. When I was done, I walked downstairs to the kitchen. 

My mom was making breakfast, John was feeding Mason who sat on his high chair, and my siblings were laying on the living room floor, for no apparent reason. I looked confusedly at my mom who shrugged. John just laughed.

"Anyways, Jess is coming to take me to breakfast. Is that ok?" I asked as she handed me my tea I drank every morning. I know I'm weird. 

"Just be back to finish packing" I nodded and walked back upstairs with my mug In Hand. 

After my shower, I got dressed and texted Jess to pick me up. So i did my hair.

Jess and Ricky have been my best friend since we were two. We met like at a headstart thing and our parents became really good friends as well. So we were like a big family.

 Des and I never had the same friends though. She was the most talkative, outgoing, loud person ever. But me, I was the shy twin, who talked less unless you knew me very well, and I was quiet. So yeah she was popular, and I was just, well,  known. If you know what I'm talking about.

My phone beeped indicating Jess was here. I ran downstairs, placed my mug into the sink, and yelled bye to mom and John.

"So, your leaving me!!" Ricky yelled as I opened the backseat to Jess's car. I hoped in and closed the door throwing on my seat belt.

"It's just for the summer." I giggled. Jess rolled her eyes at him, and drove away from my house. "So, where are we eating" I asked. 

"Where ever you want. Your the one whose leaving" I saw Jess's reflection from the mirror, and saw her pouting.

"How about Denny's?" They nodded driving to the direction to Denny's. 

Before getting there, I heard 'she looks so perfect' from 5sos playing. Ricky jumped up and down and turned it up til the knob reached its max. 

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPREL UNDERWEAR AND I KNOW  THAT IM SO DOWN! YOUR LIPSTICK STAIN IS A WORK OF ART I GOT YOUR NAME TATTOOED IN AN ARROW HEART AND I KNOW NOW THAT IM SO DOWN" we sang at the top of our lungs, not caring who saw us at a red light or stop sign. Our hands up in the air dancing like we didn't care.

We got to Denny's, and a waitress sat us down. We looked through the menu, talking about random stuff or things that intrested us.

"Since you know, your going to Miami, if you see Lauren or Camila, give them my number" Ricky said raising his brows and did his most creepiest smiles.

He was talking about two girls from fifth harmony. A girl group I am so in love with. Everybody knows I'm a Lauren girl.

"Your gay" Jess glared. 

"So! It's Lauren and Camila. I will go straight for one of them or all of fifth harmony" I rolled my eyes an shrugged. 

"What would you do if you saw one of them" Jess asked. I thought about it. I loved Fifth Harmony more then anything. I would probably stay quiet, considering I'm to shy. 

"I honestly don't know. But that's unlikely" they nodded. 

After breakfast, they came over to my house to help me pack the rest of the things I needed. I was so stress cause I felt like I was forgetting something. 

"Maybe it's your lucky flannel?" Jess said trying to help me think. I shook my head showing her it was in my suitcase. 

"Beanies?" Ricky asked. I shook my head again. 

"Here you go! I finally finished reading it. It was amazing!" Jennel said throwing my favorite copy of 'paper towns' by John Green.

"That's it!" I never went to long road trips without it this amazing book. For some reason this was my most favorite. 

"Huh?" Jen asked looked at us weirdly.

"Nothing Jen" I sighed. She shrugged walking away from my room. 

"You all are still funny to me" Ricky laughed. I rolled my eyes closing my suitcases, and backpack. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Call me everyday please!" Jess whined pulling me to a hug. 

"Of course" I said pulling away and hugging Ricky, who hugged the shit out of me. For a small little dude, he was strong.

"Me to?" He pouted. 

"Yes!" I laughed. I waved and went to hug My mom John and siblings. 

During the flight I watched Netflix with Destiny. She was watching Orange is the new black. I loved that show so much. Especially Alex Vause!! Like, who wouldn't.

Micky sat with Andie behind us, Logan and Abigail behind them, and Riley sat with Jennel in front of us, since they were the oldest. Ian was at work, so he was coming at a later flight. This plane ride was getting boring.

A/n: chapter 2!! Don't worry guys, Lauren will come out soon! Comment and vote!