Chapter 6

"What can I get you" I asked. I finally looked up to see the three girls again.  They smiled and ordered the same thing. Again.

"Hey Gi, our friend is coming in a bit. You think you can get us an extra Oreo overload?" Vero asked. 

"Sure, extra Oreos?" I asked. Lucy smiled along with Alexa. 

"You know us so well already" Alexa joked. I rolled my eyes and prepared another Oreo.

"You should make yourself one and come sit with us?" Lucy asked. 

"As much as I like to, I can't. My break is not till another hour" they pouted and walked away to their table. 

A minute later the door opened and walked in was I think a girl, trying to hide herself from God knows what. 

"Did you guys order me ice cream?" Said the girl. Her voice sounded so familiar. Her voice made the hairs on the back of my neck and arms stand up. 

"Yeah, don't worry" Alexa smiled. I looked down and notice I was done with the ice cream. I walked out of the counter and to where the girls were. 

"Here it is now. Thanks Dano!" Lucy said motioning me to hand it to her. As I was about to, the girl removed her hoodie and sat down on the table. That's when I realized it was Lauren Jauregui. 

I stood in mid step and stared at her. She's real. She's totally real. Like her eyes are that amazing green. And that smile was as beautiful as they say. I was so shock to do anything. I didn't even realize her speaking to me. 

"You must be Gio" I nodded at her and sat her ice cream Infront of her. 

I looked over at Lucy and Vero who smirked at their ice cream. I felt like such a damn idiot, so I powered walked back to the counter. 

Going home, I called Ricky. Thankfully Jess was with him, so he had me on speaker. I had him on speaker to considering I was driving home. 

"Boo! I missed you so much!" He whined. I heard Jess laugh her contagious laugh and yelled at him to be quiet. 

"I missed you guys so much! But you guy are not going to believe who I met, well actually SAW!" I yelled. 

"Who who!!" Yelled my two best friends on the other end.

"Lauren Fucking Jauregui" I smiled and told them how I met Vero, Lucy, and Alexa, then about how Lauren came into the store.

"And did you give Lauren my number" Ricky joked. 

"Will you shut up!" Jess yelled. "So how did you reacted?" 

"I just stared at her. I was like in lala land looking in her eyes. It's true what they say, her amazing green eyes get you in a trance" I laughed walking into my dads house. I waved to everyone, and ran up the stairs. 

"Dam it Gio! Did she tell you anything?" Ricky yelled. 

"Yeah, she told me 'you must be Gio' her voice was freaking incredible!" I yelled trying to remove my uniform. 

"Your an idiot"  Jess laughed. 

"Well thanks!" I laughed sarcastically. "I'll call you guys back in a bit. I'm going to shower" we hung up and I went into the shower. After I changed to some regular clothes considering it was still to early for pjs, I decided to spend time with my family.

"Hey Gio!" Jennel yelled as I walked into the kitchen. 

"Hey! Where's everybody?" I asked. 

"They all left shopping for the long ride ahead of us to grandmas" shes said pulling out a bag of popcorn from the microwave. I sat on the islands stool and watched her. 

"Oh ok. You know when they will be back?" She shook her head stuffing a handful of popcorn to her mouth. "Well, then j guess I go drive around. Wanna come with?" She nodded and motioned me to wait. 

"Alright let's go!" She yelled throwing on her boots as she hopped to the door. 

During our drive, Jennel and I sang to the radio like no tomorrow. When people were surprised I was sister to her, they always asked Jennel why I was so shy, and Jennel's response has been and will always be 'you don't know her like I do'. Out of us all Jennel was the loudest then it was Destiny.

"Who's your favorite from one direction?" Jen asked lowing down the radio. Story of my life was currently playing. I glared at the short girl. That was my jam.

"That's a tough question!" It was hard picking which was my favorite boy. "I think it would have to be between Zayn and Liam" She nodded turning up the radio again. 

"STORY OF MY LIFE I TAKE HER HOME I DRIVE ALL NIGHT TO KEEP HER WARM AND TIME IS FROZEN!" We sang.

"Ok I'm sorry, when it comes to this song it's Harry. His voice in this song makes me UGH!!" I groaned. Jennel laughed at me historically and rolled hers eyes turning up the stereo once again. 

Getting to the mall, my phone vibrated indicating I had a text coming in. I pulled out my phone to read the message. 

Robert- I was wondering if you like to go to the mall. 

I texted him back that I was already at the mall with my sister, if he likes to join. He texted back an ok and I told him to meet us in the food court. 

"So are you sure you don't mind, Robert coming?" Jennel shook her head throwing a small pretzel in her mouth that she got at the wetezl pretzel place. That place was the bomb. Well in my opinion.

"No, it's fine. Just, he better know that I'm here to and I want to hang out with my little sis" I smiled batting my semi long eyelashes at her. 

"Hey" I head a strong familiar musclier voice, so I knew it was Robert. 

"Hi" I said giving him a friendly hug. "This is my sister Jennel, Jennel this is Robert" Jennel patted her hands on her pants before shaking Roberts hand. 

"Nice to meet you" he told Jennel.

"Like wise" after there hellos, we walked around the mall talking to each other. It was pretty cool. 

"Do you mind if we look in here?" Jennel asked walking into forever 21. He shook his head motioning us to go in. 

"It's fine. I'll go to footlocker, while I wait" we nodded and rammed into the store.