Chapter 4

The fact that I can't see well, I groaned when I seen the figure of my glasses broken on the floor. I picked them up and called for my dad. 

Micky, Martin, Kyle, Abigail, and I were playing soccer in the streets of were my dad lives. It was a pretty nice neighborhood and great little place to play soccer.

"What happened?" He asked when he seen my broken glasses. I pointed at the soccer ball.

"What I'm I going to do? I start work in three days" I whined. That's right! I got the job. The manger, who's name was Brianna, called me a couple days later after submitting my application. So I yeah I got a job at coldstone. No biggy. 

 Andrea came out to see what was the whole commotion. When she seen my glasses she smiled. 

"Gio, we can get them fix don't worry. I'll call the optical clinic that's close by" thank goodness for Andrea. 

"Where's your spare. You always have a spear" Jennel asked. 

"Those were my spare" I mumbled. She chuckled while shaking her head in amusement. 

It was clearly hard to see throughout the day, so I stood in bed listening to Jennel go on about Drew, who right about now I was getting tired of. I didn't mind her wanting to keep me company, I did mind about her blabbing about her ex though.

"Jennel, please change the subject" she rolled her eyes and did a little conceited look. I looked at her surprisingly and recited a mantra.

 She's just your sister 

"Fine" she grumbled. "Let's watch Hercules!" She said with so much enthusiasm. 

"I can't see Jennel" I said getting a little annoyed.

"Right, forgot. Well then, let's lay here and Listen to music?" I nodded at her finally brilliant idea, and watched her as she turned on my dock. 

The next day, I had an appointment with the eye glasses people. They said my glasses should be done no later then tomorrow, so they fixed my old ones. Which was ok considering I had to pick up my uniform tomorrow.

"Your dad wants to go to the beach again? Are you coming with" Andrea asked stopping at a red light. 

"Yeah, even though My glasses will be slipping a lot" I giggled. 

We made it home, and we seen my dad piling the van with beach appliances. He looked funny in his bored shorts that had cartoons printed all around. 

"Hey go get ready" he yelled as he seen me getting out of Andreas car. I nodded and went upstairs. 

As fast as my hands could, I striped out of my clothes, and replaced them with my bikini top, and my spandex shorts. I hated wearing a two piece without my shorts. I felt so naked without them.

I went downstairs and out the door, since everyone was waiting on me. I seen that the van was full so I went into the truck that my dad had lend Ian. 

The ride to the beach was boring. Ian has matured So much since he had his son, so he rarely has fun. It was like a small ghost town in here. That I think I died of boredom. 

"We're here" Ian announced. I practically jumped out the truck and into Logan's arms who was next to my door. 

"Was he being boring again?" He asked I nodded and felt that he was gently putting me down. 

We walked to the beach and did what people did at the beach. Played volleyball, played in The water, or stayed in the sand to read. Well at least that's what I did. I read paper towns for the millionth time. 

"Hey" I heard. I looked up to find a handsome looking guy staring at me. I placed my book mark in my recent page and closed it. 

"Hey" I said shyly but also with kind of confusion in my voice. 

A lot of people went for my twin, and I didn't care. I wasn't the relationship seeking type. But if it ever found me, then great. 

"I saw you reading and I thought I'd come over to say hi, so hi" I giggled at how awkward he was being towards the end of his sentence. 

"Ok, cool, hey I'm Gio" I said introducing myself. 

I found it weird at how, my confidence just came out of nowhere. He smiled at me and took out his hand from his pocket. 

"Robert" I nodded at how confident he was now feeling. He had an adorable smile, that revealed all his teeth. I liked it. "Would you like to walk?" He asked. 

"Sure" 

Our walked consisted of us getting to know about each other. Robert was 19 and went to the College at the university of San Antonio. That's just amazing. 

"What about you?" He asked as we sat on the rocks looking at the beach from a great view. 

"I just graduated, and hoping to go to USC, Cal state, or anywhere here" he nodded with a light kind smile. 

"Well I hope you get in" I nodded in hopings that I do. We talked more till it was time to go. We swapped numbers and hugged each other good bye. 

"Ohh, Yelli and That guy sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G!" Jennel yelled which cause my dad to walk over to me. 

"What is she talking about?" He eyed needing to know answers. "Did you kiss anyone"

"no, Jennel's being stupid. Yes I met a guy. We talked walked and thats it. I promise" he sighed skeptically. "I'm not like Des, dad. You know that" 

Destiny was the one who has kissed guys even if she didn't know who they were. She was the bad twin, and I was the good one. Yes we were those twins.

"I know" he said with a light chuckle. "Come let's go home!"