Chapter 7

"What about this?" I said opening the door to one of the dressing rooms. Jennel jumped up and down on the seat, while clapping her hands. 

I was trying on some black high waisted jeans, a white crop top, and a blue and red flannel that I fell in love with. 

"Ooo, you should get some boots to go with it, then you'll complete the outfit" I nodded looking at myself in the full body mirror. "Now let's see that dress" she lightly guided me into the dressing room, and shut the door.

I stripped from the clothes and folded them and placed them on top of the small bench inside. 

The dress was a beautiful black knee high dress, with black lace pattern on the upper half. It hugged my body perfectly the way I wanted it. It wasn't to tight, and not to lose. 

"Ok  Jen" I said happily with the out come of my look. Jennel wasn't seated in front of my dressing room door. I went on my tippy toes looking around. But Jennel's to short. 

"Gio, right?" I looked at the girl aside from me and my hands began to shake. I stood up right nodding.

"U-umm, y-yeah" I stammered. She nodded and then her green, beautiful eyes roamed my body. I began to shift around feeling uncomfortable. 

"That dress is really nice. You should get it" 

"Thanks" I blushed messing with the bottom of my dress. 

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm La-" I stopped her. 

"I know who you are. But it's nice to meet you" Before she can open her mouth to speak again, I heard Jennel singing to herself walking over to us. 

"Oh Mi Goshers!" She screamed. "You look hot" she didn't see Lauren and slowly turned me around, examining the dress. 

When she turned to take a seat, her eyes landed on Lauren. Her eyes widen and she flew up, and ran towards us. 

"Your Lauren Jauregui" lauren nodded trying to contain her laugh that looked like it was about to burst out. "My sisters a huge Fan! She knows like everything about you guys" she said all in one breath excited. "You are also her favorite" I looked at Jennel and covered her mouth before she said anything else. Like the obsession I have with her eyes. 

"Lauren, this is my sister Jennel. Sorry about all that" I said trying my best to hold Jennel. 

"It's fine" she blushed. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow" I nodded waving my free hand goodbye. 

"You fucking know her" Jennel whispered/yelled. I waited till 

Lauren was out of view to speak. 

"I met her today at work" Jennel's eyes went wide once again. I rolled mine walking into the dressing room to change and buy the clothes. 

"And you decided not to tell me? Hello! It's freaking Lauren Jauregui!" 

"Well I'm sorry. It's still so fucking surreal I met her twice in one day" Jennel giggled and helped with the clothes. 

After paying, we met up with Robert once again. He was showing us his new shoes he gotten, and a couple of shirts. 

"It was fun girls" he said hugging me. he held me tightly which I couldn't get off his grip. Jennel seen me trying my best to squirm away. 

"Well Rob, we have to go also. Dads probably home" Robert pulled away and gave Jennel a quick hug before walking opposite from us. 

Going home, Jennel was on the phone with one of her friends back home. While I was just thinking about my surreal day.

"Where home" I told Jen. She nodded and told her to give her a minute. I gave her the keys to dads car and walked over to the house.