Character information

Name:
Iris

Status:
alive

Species:
human and dragon

Gender:
female

Magic attributes:
armor (inspired by Erza scarlet from fairy tail) light magic
water (the reason would be explained as you read) temporarily

Age:
20

Birthday:
December 24

Constellation:
Capricorn

Height:
164cm

Blood type:
AB (just like Julius)

Eye colour:
Gold

Hair:
White

Hobbies:
she loves collecting sword&armor
Arts and crafts

RELATIVES:
Irene belserion Novachrono (mother)
Julius Novachrono belserion (father)
Asta (foster brother)
Yuno (foster brother)
Recca (foster sister)
Nash (foster brother)
Aruru (foster sister)
Hollo (foster brother)
Orsi Orfai (foster father)

Occupation:
Magic knight

Squad:
black bull

Country:
Clover kingdom

grimoire type:
six leaf (sixth leaf representing Gods)

grimoire type: six leaf (sixth leaf representing Gods)

Facts:
When she uses her magic her hair color changes.
Armor: Red
Light and water: stays same

Her grimoire has the same thickness as asta and Yuno. She doesn't let people know she has a six leaf grimoire so she painted a flower petal.

Unlike asta who had help training a few months before the knight exam Iris is a self thought swordswoman.

Asta has a huge crush on her even before sister lily came to the the church but after she arrived Asta decided he will marry both off them and have a little harem sister lily was never happy when he brought it up because she doesn't like poly marriage even though she doesn't plan on marriage but luna doesn't care as long as she is the first wife (this is when she was younger but then sister lily started teaching her about love and none poly relationships).

Yono has a crush on iris but no one knows until klaus finds out after seeing Yono look at her for a bit too long but Luna has no feelings for him nor Asta.

Irene description (I decided to use erza's mom cause I couldn't come up with a character).

If you've watch fairy tail then everything about Erza mom is the same as Ana mom except the 400 years of suffering thing

Noble house name: Belserion
Species: Former human, dragon
Husband: Julius Novachrono

Irene is from royal blood, her blood line is from a descendant of dragons, the current king of clover kingdom dislikes her because she refused his proposals and decided to marry Julius, after the king found out she was pregnant with Ana he locked her up somewhere.

Just like Erza in fairy tail Irene decided to stretch the birth rate of Iris by 5 years so originally she is supposed to be 25 years old at the beginning of the series, after she gave birth to Iris she found out that Julius 'abandoned' her so she blamed it on Iris and tried to kill her but couldn't so she decided to abandon her at a village near hage the same day she was born. She then decided to Join the eye of the midnight sun and become their ace.

But actually Julius didn't abandon them but instead tried to find her even to a certain point almost gave up but remembered their promise.