Asta, Yuno and Iris

"Gather the children and burn everything to the ground!" A man shouted as he burnt down a house near him "no, the village is burning down" a four year old girl with white hair and gold eyes said hiding behind a building "Iris, your still alive" a blood covered nun said running to her side "sister, I'm scared what's going on?!" The girl cried before the nun covered her mouth "please don't shout, they might hear us" the nun said hoping they didn't hear.

"What's going on sister? Where's the others?" Iris asked whispering "I blame myself, if only I said something to those knights that came here the other day then maybe non of this would have happened, all the children are gone" the nun cried as she held the girl "gone where? Maybe we should go after them" Iris said trying to comfort the sister "oh what a sweat lovely child, but where your sisters and brothers are is a place you don't want to go to" the nun said before getting her back slashed by one of the men raiding the village.

"Sister!" Iris shouted seeing the blood splatter everywhere "Iris run get as far away from here as you can, this sister will protect you" the nun said taking out her grimoire "what's a weak nun like you going to do to stop us, grab the kid" the man said as another man grabbed iris by the hair and dangled her around as she screamed in pain "please leave the child and take me instead I'll do anything just please spare the child" the nun said bowing on her knees "what are you fools doing? Kill the nun and gather the children and let's get out of here" a small looking boy with black skin said showing up behind the men.

"Yes sir!" The man holding Iris said alerted "watch how your precious sister is getting killed, burn the image into your mind, let the anger and sadness build up in your heart and let it all out" the boy said holding Iris head straight so she could could watch the scene "no please, Iris close your eyes-AHH!" The nun screamed as her legs got chopped off "no, I don't wanna see" iris said trying to turn her head away only for it to be forced into place.

"Watch how your next meal is going to be prepared, for once this is over your gonna eat her heart!" The devil said laughing as it watched the scene "I'm sorry Iris, I never wanted you to see such a scene please forgive m-" the nun said but soon stopped after getting her head chopped off "SISTER!" The girl shouted in tears as she watched the man take out her heart "eat it along with the hearts of your fellow sisters and brothers" the demon said as a man placed a tray of beating hearts in front of Iris.

"I can't it looks disgusting" she cried before having her face shoved near the tray "if you don't want the other villagers to die I'll advise you to eat the heart instead of complaining" the devil said as men and women ran towards the scene "please eat the heart, to save us!" The villagers cried as they surrounded her "but I can't it's the heart of sister and my friends" iris said before two villagers got killed "damn it you stupid useless child, just eat the heart! Is this how you treat the people who raised you, we let you stay in the village despite your unknown origins the least you can do is stop whining and eat the damn thing!" The village chief shouted and the others agreed with him.

"Okay I'm eating it!" Iris cried as she stuffed the heart into her mouth one by one eating them in tears while the villagers stared and whispered "do you feel anything?" The boy asked watching Iris cry "it's disgusting!" She said in tears before getting kicked in the stomach "sigh, I thought being a dragon descendant would help achieve our goals but seems like your useless" the boy said letting out a sigh "what would you like us to do with the villagers?" The men asked "kill all of them and burn the place down, sell the child off as a slave or something for it won't be easy to kill her" the boy said before walking off.

"What do you mean, the kid ate the hearts so we should be fine!" The chief asked begging the devil "so what? Even a beast will never do what you did to its young or its kind, that just shows how terrible humans are which is why I'll end your misery right here and now" the boy said before cutting off the man's head "now little girl, we're going to sell you off for a great amount of money" the man said before covering Iris with a sack bag and dragging her off.