Chapter 4:"Do you wanna get Pizza?!"

Welcome to the 4th Chapter

Enjoy

Present Day, London 2024

We appear at an area near a lake where we see a stray dog searching for food in the night, but suddenly the dog looks up to see the lake infront of him splitting itself as it barked at the lake.

In the middle of barking, a creature's head of the color of chrome blue peeks out of the lake with four eyes, while the entire that resembled a wolf growled at the dog making it stop barking as it starts whining as it backs away from the creature as the ancient creature drowns back into the lake to never be seen again...until later on.

Meanwhile, we now appear inside a bar with lots of people, including Dane and Sersi dancing to the music that blared inside the bar while staring and smiling at each other.

Next, we go to a table with a man and woman standing infront of each other as the man is clearly drunk as he raises his drink around, "I like this song", the man said as the girl smiles and nods at him, "Me too", she said as the man stares at her and moves to touch her hand, "Do you wanna dance?", he asks her as the minute his hand reaches hers, it goes through her hand, literally, as golden wisps of energy start to show as the man looks at the hand in shock, "Wait a minute...What the hell?", he exclaims at her as she looks at her hand then back at him in disappointment as she begins to leave, "You've had too much to drink. I gotta go", she told him as she leaves the bar room as the man looks at her retreating form with a curious look on his face.

As the woman began to leave, she turns around as golden energy begins to shrink her form into a small teenager, Sprite, with a longing look as she waits for Sersi and Dane to leave the bar.

Sersi holds a plate of cupcakes with a candle lit up towards Dane as they she and everyone in the bar sings happy birthday to him, "Happy birthday, dear Dane, Happy birthday to you", they sung as Dane blows out the candle as everyone cheers for him while Seesi just keeps smiling at him.

We change locations as in the middle of the stairwell, we see Dane opening a small wrapped gift as Sersi looks at what was inside as he pulls it out and it's a ancient looking ring in his fingertips as Dane looks at it in shock and awe, "Is this from the Middle Ages?", he asks in amazement as he examines the ring, "It has your family crest", she said as she looks at him with adornment, "It must have cost a fortune", he says as he slips it on his finger, "I'm a good eBay bidder", she replies as Dane looks at her with a thankful look, "Thank you", he says as Sersi puts her hands on his cheeks as Dane puts his hands on the sides of her neck, "Happy birthday", she says as the begin making out against the wall before Dane pulls back, "So, have you given any more thought to us moving in together", he asks her as Sersi gives him a sorrowful look, "Yeah, I....I thought about it...and I can't move in with you", she tells him as he gives her an knowing look, "Yeah, hm, thought you'd say that", he says as he looks down, "I'm sorry", Sersi says as she looks at him in sorrow as he looks up, "And I think I know why", he says as he considers his next words carefully, "Are you a wizard?", he asks her as she gives him a questionable look with a smile on her face, "What?", she asks him as he continues, "Yeah, like Doctor Strange", she adds as Sersi shakes her head, "No, I'm-", she gets cut off as Dane continues to speak, "I've noticed some unusual happen when I'm around you, like our water always turns to coffee whenever the water ignores us", he explains as she gives him a 'are you crazy look, "That's your caffeine addiction talking", she suggests as Dane continues, "And Sprite says things", he points out as Sersi gives him a knowing look, "Mm", she replies as she looks away from him for a second, "Like you and your boyfriend broke up a century ago", he adds as she looks at him in shock, "She said that?", she asks, "And he can fly", he said as she answers him, "He's a pilot", she lies as they stare at each other for a second as Sprite's voice interrupts them from their conversation, "Get a room, you two", Sprite says as she appears at the bottom of the stairs as she looks at Sersi, "Can we go now? It's past my bedtime", Sprite asks as Sersi and Dane look at each other before leaving the stairwell.