Chapter 12: "Family Reunion"

I do not own any characters but my own

ENJOY!!

Outskirts of the Amazonian Forest

As the Eternals grasp with the knowledge they've just witnessed, Arden and the man known as Dies Irae glare dangerously at one another until Arden scoffed at Dies in disgust, "You? End MY war?...Sure, Dies, go ahead and fail to stop me again...as you've done for the past 7,000 years since you subjected our people to become lifeless shells of who they once were", declared Arden as Dies closed his eyes in contempt as he had been blamed for this many times, in a flash he lifted his sword to point it towards Arden before he spoke the words that will begin their battle, "I won't apologize for what I did but you've gone too far to be consider yourself an Eternal any longer, cousin", threatened Dies as he and Arden got into their battle stances waiting for one another to make the first move before they moved at the speed of light and clashed their swords before they disappeared before clashing again in the clouds of the planet.

Meanwhile, the Eternals hear screams and roars from outside the church as they ran out to whatever was happening as Kro and his kin attacked the people of the village as the Eternals looked at one another and nodded before they leapt into the fray with those who couldn't fight were evacuating the villagers and those who could held the Deviants off until minutes later it turned into a stand off. As Kro was about to make the first move to attack the Eternals he came to an abrupt stop as something fell from the sky and landed hard between the Eternals and the Deviants.

As the smoke cleared, it revealed Dies Irae battered and bruised as he groaned in pain before he looked up to see something, or someone, floating down slowly above him and the figure appeared to be Arden as he stared at the Deviants with an expression of annoyance before he looked over his shoulder to his fellow Eternals, "Its been a long time, mind if I take it from here?", greeted/asked Arden as the Eternals could only look on with wide eyes before Thena walked forward with a somber expression.

Arden turned back to stare into the very souls of the Deviants as they backed away in fear of him before he looked down to Dies as he began to get himself up, "So....You wanna try again, boy?", asked Arden in a bored tone as the Deviants looked on with confused expressions on their faces and suddenly bolted away from the two old godly beings as the Eternals got in their stances ready to fight along their surrogate brother if needed.

Dies Irae looked behind Arden realizing that if he attacked him he would immediately be outnumbered and outpowered by the other Eternals, sighing he sheathed his sword and lifted his hands in surrender before teleporting in a flash of lightning as he disappeared from the faces of Arden and the Eternals before Arden turned to them with a somber look on his face, "Its so good to see you all again, brothers and sisters", confessed Arden before Thena ran into him to hug him tightly with tears in her eyes before the rest of the Eternals followed suit as almost the entire family has reunited to save the world from a semi-born Tiamat and the Deviants.

Now I know its a short chapter, but work has been stressful lately especially the Fourth of July and my mind has just been everywhere all at once to the point where I couldn't find time or make time to write this chapter.

But again I sincerely apologize for all the false promises lately and I can't promise that I'll be able to write Chapter 14 when I come back from vacation but I can tell you all that I WILL TRY to do better with my schedules.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this short but much needed chapter, don't forget to follow me, vote on this chapter, and comment down below if you guys have any suggestions on how the next chapter should go. Other than that, Happy Fourth of July!!

I hope y'all have a great day and I'll see you on Monday!!

PEACE!!