Chapter 1: School Day

Saphine walks through the chattering hallways. It seems that I will be more lonely than usual, she thought. Saphine enters the Cafeteria, half tripping on her way. She had just transferred here. It was considered her first day of school. I have Science after lunch, she thought as she takes a tray of spaghetti and meatballs, and a salad. And a mango Boba. She sits down and starts eating. I'm such a lonely freshmen. She sobs as she gobbles down her lunch. 

BOOM!

"Give me that sandwich, you moron!" a girl yells as she punches a boy in the in the face, leaving him a pretty big burn on his face. The boy blows her back with a wave of his hand Saphine's eyes glinted. Her head was spinning as well.

Ouch! she winces as she shakes her head. Saphine looks around. She instantly feels better.

Huh? Saphine thinks to herself. "How does she do that?" Saphine asks a random boy. The boy rolls his eyes. "Duh it's common. We all have abilities," he tells Saphine as he walks away. Saphine sits back down on her seat next to her food. Powers? Abilities? Saphine glances down at her hands. I don't have any, she thinks as she reaches down to pick up her fork. Then, Saphine's lunch suddenly goes flying into the air. My lunch! She thought desperately. She tries to grab it in midair and she successfully did. Saphine gasps. What the flip happened? She asks herself as she sits back down and starts eating. "Heaven~" Saphine mutters as she happily/tearfully eats her spaghetti. Saphine likes to forget unusual things, so it isn't that obvious she's doing that right now.

For some random reason, the whole Cafeteria became quite after they saw what just happened to Saphine. And then, someone broke the silence. "Did you see that?" someone asked. Then, whispers were carried beyond the entire Cafeteria. Saphine noticed that everyone was staring at her. She quickly ate her found and walked out of the cafeteria. with briskly steps. What was that? Saphine thought to herself. Saphine paced everywhere. Abilities? Superpowers? I bet they are just playing around since I'm the new kid after all, people do want to mess around with. She thought until she gets slammed into a wall. The wall crumbles a little. "Hey, want to play a game?" a boy asks Saphine as he puts his arms side by side around Saphine, so she couldn't escape. Saphine tries to get out by sliding under, but he caught her and putted his legs between hers so she couldn't move. "Let me out!" Saphine yells, trying to scratch him. He dodges easily. He pins her arms on the wall.

"Help! Someone!" she yells trying to get people's attention as they walk by. They glance nervously and quickly walk past. "HELP!!!!" Saphine screams. Still, no one would look at her. What the heck? I'm getting assaulted!  She thinks as she desperately thinks of a way to get out.

"Honey, I think we should go a little deeper..." the boy says as he tries to lift her skirt. Pow! The boy who tried to do something to me got punched in the face. "Who the heck hit me?" he bellows as he releases Saphine. Her wrists felt cold. "So assaulting a new girl is your brand new rip-off welcoming?" another boy asks, glaring at him. "Oh wanna fight?" the other boy says smirking. People starts to crowd around to see the fight.

"WHAT THE HECK, Y'ALL ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO SEE ME ASSAULTED AND WON'T EVEN HELP, AND YOU WANT TO WATCH A DA*N FIGHT?!" Saphine screams at them. She just made things much more worse, because the next thing she knows is the boy who tried to assault her, his head was smashed into the wall. The other boy didn't even lift a single finger.

But his eye's were glowing with aura. Saphine's eyes glint again. Ugh! She winces as she painfully tries to see through her blurriness. Then everything came clear the next second. "Tsk, you are a weakling," the boy says as he shoves the other boy's head deeper into the wall.

"You are also a weakling," he smirks at me. "Could have used your power," he pointed at me, almost accusingly. "Oh great, putting the blame on me, nice solution to your problem, hypocrite," Saphine say as she brushes dirt and nasty human prints on her skirt. The next thing she knows, a hand slapped her. 

"A hypocrite?!" he yells as he smacks Saphine harder. Saphine managed to punch him in the face, but for her, that just ended up extra hits. "I saved your as*!" he yells as he smacks Saphine. But for some sort, her eyes got dizzy and she -for some reason- looked at him directly in his eyes and he just froze there. Luke whispers something in her ear. The next thing she knew, she passed out, leaving him having to use his abilities to get out.

He looks at Saphine. "Is she...is she a Red?!" he asks himself as he walks away as the nurses picks her up and lead/carried her to the medical room.

Interesting...