𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

It's been 111 years since been Great Tenma war. The world is at peace now. Initially after the war, there were some disturbances left and aftermath of the war but along with time everything is now good.

I fought with Guy countless times, i think, to relieve some of my boredom but i always end up winning, i thought that he will stop coming after some time but he still comes and even in his or... her female form, reason? To see me, yeah, Why? Why me?

And as for my country which includes Jura Tempest Federation and Empire, yeah because after the war, Velgrynd entrusted Empire to me which i didn't accepted at first but she was very stubborn so i accepted on one condition that she will rule the empire because i didn't wanted to handle both the empire and my country but it didn't work out that way because after the war she went to empire to inform about the situation and announced to the world that Empire is now under MY RULE, means WTH? Why? And after that she is living in Tempest from since then.

So, yeah, i am bored and tired because i haven't anything to do. And there are whole rumours around the world about my marriage because i am not married yet. The reason?

First, i am kind of not interested, means i want to but now , it will be a problem because there are at least 15-20 girls in my castle alone who wants to marry me.

Second, it's not like that I don't love them but I am afraid that i will not be able to keep them happy and give them the love they deserve because I still remember that girl, most kindest and beautiful soul i have ever met and i was unable to save her, doesn't matter how much i try to forget her, i can't, maybe because i don't want to? I stare at her statue everyday remembering our little talk and it makes me cry every time. I'm pretty sure she would be very happy if she was here as i managed to create a wonderful and peaceful world with the help of others. She should not be dead, she should be here now, by my side and everything would have been fine. As for the girls, they pretend they are happy but i know they are sad from inside. It's all my fault, neither i am accepting them fully or rejecting them because I don't want any of them to leave my side, i don't know what i will do if any of them gets married to other boy, maybe i will kill that guy or i will kill myself. I know, i am very selfish and i hate this part of myself.

Well, whatever*long tired sigh* if you want to know about the girls then here!

First is Luminous, yeah lesbian but ex-lesbian because even though she spend her time with chloe and hinata but she have visited me ALONE countless time, every time same reason wanted to see you and will spend hours in my office watching me, she has invited me to her garden many times but i only accepted the invite 3-4 times. Why she like or love me maybe because i keep veldora under control, no that's not the reason, I managed to create a peaceful country, peaceful world, a great king, my attitude toward others, my personality and many things and yeah of course my beauty, if you don't know, after i returned from the end of space and time, i was a bit mature and extremely means extremely beautiful, kinda ciel explained to me that my magicules there in that dimension affected my body, and thousands of years of absorbing and being exposed to turn null energy kinda did that to me, so i am extremely beautiful now that's why i usually remain on my 40% true form.

For Chloe, yeah she loves me and you all know why and for other girls like hinata, velgrynd, testa, carrera, ultima, shion, shuna, velzard, yeah velzard she sometimes spend her time in ice continent but most of the time she spend her time here, and other girls loves me because of same qualities. But I am not able to reciprocate any of their feelings.

Even they know that i will not accept them, they still spend their time here, i am really sad.

As for Ciel, she is used to almost all the emotions and gets along very well with eveyone, ciel always tells me that other girls asks questions why i am not accepting them and she just gives them a false reason.

Well, this wouldn't be a problem if only i could go back in time, yeah, go back in time, back... in time..... Wait, i-i-i cane back from the end of space and time by travelling back to the past, means maybe i can go back????

Ciel- Finally, you realised, my stupid and idiot master, yes you can go back in time.

"So, why didn't you tell me?"

Ciel- I am sorry master for not telling you the solution, it was also very hard for me to see you like this every day but i thought that you will be more happy if you find the solution of this problem yourself, i am really sorry master.

"Ciel, you understand me so much, thankyou very much ciel, i really can't imagine my life without you, I love you, Ciel."

Ciel: Tha-thankyou very much master, i love you too master and, well i am glad that my stupid and idiot master used his 'imaginary brain' for the first time.

"Ci-ciel, i am very intelligent, you know that right?"

Ciel- hmm, yes veryyyy intelligent, i know that. Now master, let's go back and start our life again.

"Hmm yes ciel, let's go. But will it be safe?"

Ciel- Don't worry master, we will just reverse the time and we will be in the past.

"Ok, then no time to waste, let's go back!"

Ciel- ok master.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the first part;)

Thanks for reading.