𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞**

I slowly slid into my bed where shizu was sleeping peacefully. It was easier for me because shizu was not a restless sleeper. I kissed on her forehead and whispered to her 'I love you' then i slowly went to sleep.

After 2 hours,

Shizu's POV

Shizu: 'uumm, why my head hurts so much... and why my body is feeling so heavy'

I slowly opened my eyes and moved my hands towards the upper part of my body where i was feeling heavy.

Shizu: 'thi-this is someone's hand, but wasn't i suppose to sleeping alone? Wait, before looking whose hand is this but it would be good if this hand was of rimu- no no no... ok, calm down, try to remember what i did last night, ok there was party going on.... my he-head.... ok, and i got dr-drunk and was shou-shouting i lo-love you to rimuru-san, well..... hmm... no need to panic, everyone already knows about that but it's embarrassing.

How am i even supposed to show my face after shou-shouting something like that?

Well, my-my dear carried me and... so without a doubt, this hand should be of my dear.'

I slowly moved my head towards the other side and... yeah, my dear is sleeping beside me. I carefully moved my hand towards dear's cheeks so that he won't wake up and began caressing.

'His cheeks are really soft and he looks so beautiful in this moonlight. His blue hair are so gorgeous.'

I slowly moved my hand towards his lips and touched it, this feeling... i moved my hand even more and seems like i got carried away. He opened his eyes only a little bit and pulled me closer.

'Oh, so good... our face are so close now, i can literally feel his breath, this distance, it's re-really dangerous, i-i can't control.'

I moved my hand to the back of his waist and pulled him more closer to the point our lips are now a centimetre apart. I slowly kissed him and i wanted to remain like that for a while, i wanted to enjoy his sweet lips touching mine but i can't resist, this temptation is too much for me to resist. I kissed him even harder while slowly moving my tongue into his mouth, i wanted to enjoy this more while he is still sleeping but...

His hand began caressing my hair, i broke the kiss and tilted my head to look him and he was just staring into me with a beautiful smile...

Shizu's POV Ends

"My Shizu~ What were you doing right now?"

Shizu: i-i am sorry, i ju-just can't control. Please don't think me as a-

I put my fingers into her mouth stopping her to say anything else.

"Just tell me, my Shizu~ Do you perhaps~ want something?"

Shizu: Ri...Rimuru, please i can't control...

Oh, she is so cute, well of course i konw what she is talking about but...

"Hmm my dear? What do you mean? I can't understand."

Shizu: I-i... *gives a short kiss* dear *heavy breathing* pl...please give it to me.

"Yes dear~ i will give you anything~ just tell me, ok"

She looked at me for a while and then hide her face in my chest,

Shizu: dear pl...please don't tease me, please make me yours...

"Fufufuu, so cute my love~ ok then i won't tease you as this is your first time, i also can't wait"

She looked at me with a beautiful on her face

Shizu: Re-really?

"Hmm, but next time, it won't be that easy my love"