𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢a, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐳𝐮'𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥k

It's 3 pm now, i went to the cliff to call future diablo and testa. I put on a barrier and released 2% of my aura so that they can understand the difference, i am not worried about diablo but i don't think testa will agree so i needed to do that. Let's call them now,

"Activate Summon Magic, Demon Summoning, Appear in front of me, Black and White Primordial".

Two figures appeared in front of me, one is noir black primordial and second is blanc white primordial. Noir immediately knelt while blanc looks shocked.

Noir: Thankyou very much for calling me, my lord, please give me your orders and this servant will not disappoint you.

Blanc: 'What the hell is he even talking about? Did i miss something? But my summoner, he looks really powerful and be-beautiful but still for noir to do such a thing-'

"Before that, do you wish to be my subordinate, noir?"

Noir: my lord, it's my greatest pleasure. Please accept this lowly demon and i will not disappoint you.

"Good, as you are my subordinate, i will give you a name and a body"

Noir: oh, my lord i haven't done anything to recieve such great rewards.

I smirked.

"Oh ok then, if you don't want that i will give it to blanc, you don't have any problem with that right noir?"

Blanc: *slight laughter*

Noir: my-my lord i-i-i-

"Hahahahaa, don't worry, i was just kidding" i said as i created a body for him.

"Your name is Diablo from now on, inhibit this body"

Diablo: Thankyou my lord!

"Rimuru, call me rimuru."

Diablo: Rimuru~ What a beautiful name, it shall be rimuru-sama.

"Now, go to underworld and gather the other two primordials in one place, inform me and i will come myself"

Diablo: sure my lord, i will not disappoint you.

And he disappeared. I retracted my aura.

"Now blanc, do you wish to be my subordinate?"

Blanc: 'oh come on, is there even need to ask that? Surely i want to be with him- i-i mean his subordinate it will be my greatest pleasure' Su-Sure milord, pl-please accept me.

Why is she stuttering?

"Do you have any doubt in my strength, blanc?"

"No-no milord, i don't have any doubt, i am really sorry"
"Hmm, ok, call me rimuru and from now on your name is Testarossa and here inhibit this body"

Testarossa: thankyou very much rimuru-sama.

"Hmm, ok then i will call you testa from now on okay?"

Testarossa: SURE!! I-i am sorry, yes rimuru-sama, thankyou very much. 'Oh, only he can call me by that name, i will kill anyone who will try to call me that'

Damn she is excited...

"Ok testa-san, now go to orges village as there is an attack of orcs led by orc lord, convince them to come here and inform me when you gathered all of them in one place. Attack may be within 2 hours from now on, so do it fast and don't tell them your identity or use your force okay. Your aura should be enough for them."

Testa: sure rimuru-sama, i will not disappoint you.

And she disappeared. But i am scared now.

"Rigurd"(No one knows about my human form in village)