𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐃𝐨? 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡...

"Also dear, what about the orcs? Means after when you will save them?"

"Most likely they will be my subordinates, that will be good, they are good in labour work so they can help us to build roads and other building work at a fast rate."

"Hmm, ok."

We got out of the meeting room. Shizu went to train with her new powers while i just walked around the village or town?

Our village is developing very fast. All the houses are now well-build. There is a very big space left in the middle of the city for the castle. After i will save the orcs and name them along with all the demons that are currently in underworld, i will tell the three brothers to start building the castle.

'Rimuru-sama, the chief of the lizardmen wants to meet with you.' Souei told me through thought communication.

'No problem.'

I teleported to where Souei was.

"Beautiful" Chief's daughter said in a low voice but i heard.

Chief's POV

Few days earlier, i got a report that an orc army with most likely an orc lord leading them has been formed. It destroys every thing on their path and some of my soldier even seen them eating the bodies of other orcs. Many of my mens didn't believe that an orc lord is in existence but as i, the oldest member and chief of the whole species, knows that only an orc lord can lead such big army. And if i am right, then winning against them is very difficult.

So i ordered my son to go to different village and gather support. I don't actually believe that much in my son's capability but i needed to send him as he will be the future chief, therefore as a representative.

I was waiting my son to come back today so that we can immediately began the preparations but then a soldier came and told me that there is someone want to meet with me. Why at this time? I was so worried that we all will be killed and there was someone wanted to meet with me, but still i gave him the permission as i was getting good feeling that maybe our life will change.

And then i felt an ominous aura, killing intent so deep that i thought i would be dead next moment. I looked at my daughter who every time had a calm expression but this time, she was frightened, she looked pale like she was seeing death itself.

I then looked at the monster and he was...an orge? No but orges aren't capable of releasing such aura. As my mind was full of these types of thoughts, he introduced himself, his name is Souei and he is a KIJIN?? He told me that he got evolved after his lord named him. Who is this lord?

"I am sorry but we can't show that much hospitality as we are very busy right now."

I gathered courage and said to him. I definitely don't want to antagonize this person but i needed to tell him so that he won't be disappointed later.

"No need, i am just a messenger send here by my lord to give a message." Souei said. *In Souei's mind: heh... hospitality, i don't need it, my master just held a feast yesterday's night.*

*Hmm, gather courage, you old chief... and now speak*

"Ca-can i ask who is your master?" Why the hell did i stutter??

"My master is Great Rimuru Tempest. Upon receiving a personal request from the Dryads, my master has sworn to defeat the orc army that is being led by an orc lord."

I was right. There is an orc lord. He told me that his master has decided to defeat the orc lord on the personal request by... Dryad?

We will be saved! Getting a request from the caretakers of forest themselves, that means his lord must be a really powerful person. I wonder whether his lord is a good person or not? Maybe we can form alliance with him, that would be really good.