𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬(𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

Warning: The image above👆 will take away your innocence, if you have a little left after reading previous chapters.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Shizu sleeping peacefully on top of me. I remembered our night and i felt very happy, after all this time, finally she is with me. I will protect her forever.

I slowly moved my one hand and began caressing her hair while my other hand slid down her back.

"Good morning, Ciel-chan"

"Good Morning my master, you sure enjoyed the last night~"

"Of course punishing you and making Shizu mine, oh last night was wild~"

"Su-sure, master, i-i am really happy for you"

"Hmm thankyou, now my shizu you going to wake up anytime sooner or not?" I spoke to her in a low voice.

"Umm, Rimuruuuuu, i looveeee uuuu"

"Hai hai, i know"

I carefully laid her on the bed and caressed her cheeks for a while, she eventually opened her eyes and i smiled with a gentle expression on my face.

"Good Morning Shizu~"

"Ah, go-good morning de-........dearrrrr!"
She realised that she was naked and immediately hid inside the blanket.

"What happened my love? I was enjoying the view you know~"

She slowly removed her blanket enough only to see me her face.

"De-dear, we di-did it... yes we definitely did it, i remember..."

She then looked at me with a smile on her face and immediately hugged me and got on top of me.

" *giggles* Shizu, what happened?"

"Dear, thankyou very much, i am yours now, i am very happy, i love you dear"

"Sure sure, you are completely mine and i love you too Shizu."

We both stared at each other for a while and she eventually moved her face closer to me, kissing me sweetly but soon our kiss became a passionate one and we both get incredibly aroused as our her bare body was touching mine.

So, we did it for two times, each time on cowgirl positon, this really granted me an incredible feeling.

After that we both get dressed and got out of our house and there was Diablo standing outside of house already.

"Good Morning Rimuru-sama, Shizu-sama"

"Good Morning Diablo"

"Ehhh...ah hmm, good morning to you too Diablo" Shizu hesitantly said.

After that we got accompained by Diablo and began walking around the city holding each other's hands. Any villagers who saw us, greeted us and some orges too greeted us. Rigurd saw me and he came running...

"Good Morning Rimuru-sama, Shizu-sama"

"Hmm, good morning Rigurd"

"Good Morning Rigurd" Shizu said.

"Rimuru-sama, the orge chief wants to talk to you"

"Ok, let's go then"

We walked for a while and got arrived in the meeting room. Diablo opened the door for me while bowing his head, yeah a perfect butler and there were 7 orges sitting in chair while leaving the bigger chair and a little smaller chair beside me for me and Shizu. As soon as the saw me, they immediately stood up and said