Chapter 1: Moving To The Cookie Kingdom, And New Guildmates?

"Our season ends here," Captain Ice Cookie says. "We are moving to the Cookie Kingdom for a better guild experience. And more cookies will meet us, they'll celebrate our arrival." In a flash, Chess Choco Cookie cheered for where we are going. However, I was worried of what might happen to our guild. Will it be rennovated by a new guild? Will it be destroyed? What would happen to it? I will greatly miss it. Sorbet Shark Cookie on the other hand patted my shoulder, "It will be alright, Tiramisu Cookie!" Sorbet Shark remarked. For a while, Sorbet Shark improved their English, and now they're better at it. However something good happened yesterday, Peppermint Cookie joined our guild. His appearance was a peppermint-designed hat with aqua-mint colored hair, and appeared to be wearing a sailer's outfit with no shoes. We had to sweep the Guild's floor so dust wouldn't get on Peppermint Cookie's legs. They held some sort of seashell that could call Peppermint Sea Animals, that would be pretty useful for us. On the other hand, a yellow haired cookie with something green sticking out was Bell Pepper Cookie, they looked like a nerd and had a robot backpack, they also had a PepperBot? What type of robot name is that-? That sounds so techy and stuff, and I'm not interested in that! They also wore Bell Pepper shaped glasses and wore his so called "Robot Scientist Clothing." Peppermint and Bell Pepper shouted in unison: "Woah! We're going somewhere else for our first time joining? How exciting!" Both of them clapped happily. I was gonna really miss our old guild, I don't want it to go away. But it is what it is, and life has to move on. On the other hand, I learned to not be clumsy... Sounds stupid, right? Well after some introductions later, we were gonna take a train to the Cookie Kingdom, since it was a faster than all of us walking there.

We climbed onto the train stairs and sat our designated seats, where we'll be dropped off for the next three days. It was morning, and a cookie chef came up to me, "What would you like on this lovely morning?" They ask. "I'd like the Jelly Eggs with Ketchup, please." They got my order and walked to the next cookie. Multiple chefs came up to each cookie that ordered their food item. I grabbed a fork and started eating the Jelly Eggs. I was bored, and decided to take a nap for a little bit.

Sorbet Shark Cookie's POV

I was eating my Salmon Jellies and heard snoring behind me, it was Tiramisu Cookie. He must've been very tired and didn't get any sleep last night. So I told Bell Pepper and Peppermint, "Pssst! Tiramisu is sleeping, do you guys want to sit beside him and surprise him when he wakes up? Bell Pepper, Peppermint, and I came to Tiramisu Cookie and waited for him to wake up. Captain Ice walked up to us, "Did I give you guys get permission to sit here?" All of us said no, but we tried to persuade Ice Captain Cookie. However, it worked and we stayed there for sometime.

30 Minutes Pass

Tiramisu Cookie wakes up and, "Boo!" we all said.

Tiramisu Cookie's POV

"GAH! YOU THREE, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SCARE ME? LET ME HAVE SOME SLEEP FOR GOD'S SAKE." I shouted at them, Bell Pepper told me, "Sorbet Shark wanted to scare you, so we came here!" I was for sure angry, but this is their first time, so I couldn't scream at them. I'll get them back next time!

Night Time

"Yaaaawn, time went so fast I didn't notice how time moved so fast!" I replied, Sorbet Shark laughed at me, "If you're tired, you can sleep on my lap if you want... Teehee!" "STOP MAKING ME FLUSTERED— I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON YOUUU-" I screamed at Sorbet Shark, Bell Pepper and Peppermint laughed at me, "Tiramisu, you're so funny when you're mad!" Peppermint replied. "F-funny? I'm funny when I'm mad...?" I thought. "How am I funny when I'm mad-?" It's a weird thought, and it's our first day, who knows what will our Kingdom would look like?