Chapter 2: Second Day In The Train

Fine! I do admit I have a crush on Sorbet Shark! It's just he's... I don't know... They really are a nice person to me... I wish I could tell them to stop pranking me and told him that I'd rather hug them instead of pranking me. Well, I wish I could, I really don't have that courage. It's morning again, this time, the Train served us some Jelly Sweet Tarts! I loved that dish, I had it when I was younger, Mr. Eggnog made it for me, it was nostalgic. This would be our second day, after all, we only had one day left, so I guess I had to make it the best day of my life...? I don't know, that's a weird adult thingy like what Captain Ice says. The train continued to its path as we were about to enter the snowy lands. This gave me flash backs on Arena 2... But I want to get that off my mind, I almost lost that score! There was really nothing to do on the train, so we just watched the snow falling on the ground, it looked like a heap of sugar fell onto the ground, there were also white trees with snow on them as we went through, giant mountains that had dirt and all of it had snow on top of it, this night was gonna get real cold, huh? I shivered from the following cold. "YEESH- That's so cold..." I wept as I clinged onto Sorbet Shark Cookie, I think all of us did that actually, me, Peppermint, and Bell Pepper clinged onto Sorbet Shark. It's like we thought that he was like the sun! "WOAH— I need some space, I can't just be squished-" "Sorry!" The three of us shouted at the same time. My excitement went just a bit up for where we were going next.

Afternoon

In this type of terrain, the sky became a little bit more black, I thought about that it must've been nighttime already. But we ate breakfast a while ago! There was no way it was nighttime! All of us were doing something that we liked to do, I played with my trains, Sorbet Shark sightseed with their telescope, Bell Pepper was just reading a book about his techy stuff. And Peppermint was just playing the Seashell, are our activities really that different? There must be something that we all could do, including Chess Choco, who sat beside with the Guild Officers. There wasn't much I could do, so I said to the three cookies, "Do you guys wanna play Hide and Seek around the train?" "Hide and seek?" Bell Pepper said, Peppermint thought that would be fun, Sorbet Shark too... But the three of them haven't grasped the rules yet, so I explained to them: "Hide and Seek is a game where you try to find the other hiders, if the seeker gives up of finding the last hider,  the hiders win, but if the seeker wins, that means they found all of the hiders. You guys got it?" All of them knew what rules were and they instantly hid, leaving me alone by myself. "HEY- I WANTED TO HIDE NOT SEEK-" I had to find them anyway, and it was that easy, I found them under the table. "You guys lost, pffft-" All of them shouted dissapointly, "Bummer..." I counted again, to 20.

Bell Pepper's POV

I ran to hide in the luggage cabinets, good thing I had my robot backpack that could reach high things! I closed the luggage cabinet and waited for Tiramisu to count to 20. "18, 19, 20... Ready or not, here I come!" Tiramisu shouted. Pfffft- Tiramisu is never gonna suspect me hiding here, well while Tiramisu wasn't looking, both Sorbet Shark and Peppermint climbed onto the same luggage cabinet I was in, it's gonna be pretty squished! I closed the cabinet door and waited for Tiramisu to find us.

30 Minutes Later, Tiramisu's POV

I can't find them! This was getting really frustrating, but I was determined to find those 3 little cookies! I searched everywhere, EVERYWHERE! You tell me, they must've disappeared! I had to searcch all around the train again, under the tables, in the engineer section, but I don't think I searched the luggage cabinets yet, I asked Ice Captain, "Can you carry me so I can look through the luggage cabinets?" "Sure, Tiramisu Cookie." She carried me up to look for the three. It took a while, "There, not here-" I recited that same line until the last one, I tried to open it, but it was jammed! It was obvious that those three were in there, I tried to open it with all my might and... "You found us, Tiramisu Cookie!" Bell Pepper, Peppermint and Sorbet Shark shouted happily. "It took me a while, by the way, how did you get in those cabinets?" "Oh, Bell Pepper used his technology stuff to get us up here!" Peppermint responded, I pouted. "That's cheating, you three!" I bonked them, still laughing at me of how I couldn't find them for a long time. Man, why couldn't I just say that I already given up!? Atleast I found them, my determination was really strong to find those two. Ice Captain put the three down back and the four us went back to our seats. "What a long day." I thought.

Night Time

Ice Captain walked around the train, giving everyone blankets, to keep us warm since we were still in the Winter Terrain, Bell Pepper and Peppermint already slept, due to how tired they were. But for me and Sorbet Shark? I asked them, "Hey... Sorbet Shark? Is it ok if I call you Sorby?" Sorbet Shark went red, but responded, "Oh, uhhhhh... Fine with me!" I put my head onto Sorbet Shark's shoulder, I felt really tired. It was our last day on the train, so I was glad that I got to bond with Sorbet Shark. I closed my eyes and awaited for where we would be at.

We would be soon be at the Cookie Kingdom, where we would be greeted by Cookies. I closed my eyes and went to sleep, on Sorbet Shark's shoulder.