Chapter 4: The Necromancer of the Cookies of Darkness

Morning songs of the blue birds woke us up, of course, my hair was messy. I didn't know what would happen today. I woke up and put my hat on, and walked outside to see it was daytime. Just then, a figure hit me in the back. "ACK-" It was Sorbet Shark, greeting me a good morning! "Mornin' Misu!" I heavily blushed when Sorbet Shark said that. "Mmmmmmm... H-hi, Sorbie..." I said, as my voice softened. "Misu-? Misuuuuu— Earth to Tiramisu Cookie!" I awoke from my blush. "AH!" I screamed. "Shake my head, shake my head. You still blush? What did I tell you about focusing, 'Misu?" Sorbet Shark said, impishly. "No, I didn't blush- WHOAAAAAH-" I tripped over on a small rock and hit my face on the pavement. I slightly cried, "OW! THAT HURT—" I pouted, and got up. "Do you need to learn to focus again?" Sorbet Shark said, jokingly. "NO— I'M A BIG COOKIE-" Just then there was a explosion in the Kingdom's walls, I ran quickly to the commotion and thought, "DID SOMEONE BREAK INTO THE KINGDOM- IMPOSSIBLE! I THOUGHT THE WALLS WERE STRONG!" There was a sudden purple lightning after the explosion, I finally ran into the location and saw a cloaked cookie with greyish skin with locks. "The Cookies of this Kingdom will be occupied by me! I, Licorice Cookie will take over this Kingdom! And give it to Dark Enchantress!" Cookies panicked and ran away, none of them were close to the cloaked cookie. I gulped nervously... I got infront of the cookies and told them, "Run while your at it, I'll deal with this." I confidently charged into Licorice Cookie but was hit back by a Licorice Crescent Projectile. "GHHH-!" I was sent back, and landed on the grass. "A kid? What's a kid gonna do to me?" I made a gift out of my bare hands, and throwed it at Licorice, it was a Cookie-in-a-Box, and hit Licorice in the face! "YOWCH! My servants, attack that cookie!" The same purple lightning sent out a minion which charged at me, I broke through the Licorice Servants, which got me some scratches and wounds, and made a Teddy Bear and hit Licorice with it. "HOW DARE- GAH-" Licorice hit me with the bottom part of his scythe. "GHHH-" It was a full on clash of magic that we did.

I was doing great for a bit and then was hit by a Licorice Servant, oh man I was worn out... As my cookie body flailed around and tried to hit Licorice with one last blow... I fell onto the ground, and I felt weak. Licorice Cookie laughed at me and stepped on me. "HNGGGH- OW!" I was in pain, I felt faint... I felt... Just as I was about to die from Licorice, Sorbet charged into Licorice. "DON'T HURT MY BESTFRIEND!" They slapped Licorice with their shark tail, knocking them back against the wall. Again, I felt I could fight again, and let out my train, and hit Licorice with it. He was weak, and was against the wall. But however, he wasn't done yet. He let out a giant Licorice Servant. Ohhh we were ready for the worst, I threw many gifts at it, Sorbet Shark used their telescope as a sniper, hitting him with a soda anchor. The two of us went head on and got swiped by it's tremednous might, we were on the ground. All of us couldn't get up, the Licorice Mutant grabbed both of us. "Was this the end...?" I asked? That was until...

(Slight word changes to some of the story due to looking at it, lol, I really got embarassed)