Chapter 3: Cookie Kingdom's Greeting and New Guild Officer

The heaps of eternal snow were gone as we moved closer to the Cookie Kingdom, now there was lush greenery, roll cake logs had matcha moss on them, trees had vibrant green leaves, sunlight shined on flower fields. Once again, it was the final day on the train, the birds chirped their good morning songs as cookies of our guild woke up. I woke up with bedhair, my orange-brownish hair with cream colored tips were a mess, I was really sleepy last night. Sorbet Shark also woke up, "Yaaaaawn— Mornin' Tiramisu!" They greeted me with a good morning, I also greeted them back. "Good morning, Sorby..." "'Misu, I think your hair is messy-" Sorbet Shark talked about my hair's appearance. "WAAAAAAH-!" I screamed nervously, I put my hat back on. Sorbet Shark chuckled at me, I pouted. Sorbet Shark patted me, "Our two new guildmates should wake up now." There rose Peppermint with fluffy hair when he woke up, and Bell Pepper had no glasses, he couldn't see properly. He grabbed his glasses on the table and waved at us. "Morning, Tiramisu and Sorbet..." Peppermint spaced out for a bit but— "Mornin' Tiramisu... And Sorbet..." All of us were pretty lethargic but then Bell Pepper shouted: "WE'RE ALMOST AT THE KINGDOOOM!" "Oh yeah, we are!" Getting out of my lethargic state, I went up but immediately fell due to how long we've been sitting on the same chairs for. The three laughed at me, "Siiiigh- You can stop laughing now." The train progressed through as we were getting closer to the kingdom, in the distance, there were fireworks... This meant that we were almost at the Cookie Kingdom.

(https://youtu.be/RAtLbcdj1_k Background Music)
The train comes to a stop, we stepped outside as the Kingdom greeted us with a abundant warm welcome, a fanfare was playing, balloons were everywhere. Cookies, kid to adult were having fun, a red carpet rolled along across the floor as they greeted us. Cookies walked along the carpet, I looked to see a castle with gem symbols, A Yellow-Blue Gem, A Pink-Green Gem, A Brown-Grey Gem, A Yellow-Turquoise Gem and a Cream-Red Gem. We walked as Cookies greeted us by handshaking, I got my hand shaken by a cookie with long red hair and it looked they were a noble. "Welcome to the Kingdom! My name is Raspberry Cookie! Continue walking to your guild!" The fireworks stopped and the music's symphony stopped. We sight seed around the kingdom for a while, there was a pond, a microphone, a withered tree surrounded with crows. We continued walking through the red carpet as we were going to some sort of house thing. We walked up the stairs as we saw an unidentifiable cookie and a beacon that shined blue fire, the cookie revealed itself, they had pink hair and like some crown thing, I don't really know. They also had a yellow cape and had blue eyes, their appearance looked like a child. They waved at us with a claw. "Welcome, new guildmates! I'm Strawberry Crepe Cookie! One of the new guild officers, pleased to meet you all! I can also apply some technical upgrades!" "Alright, Crepe, thank you for that." Captain Ice replied, Captain Ice walked up onto the stairs as Crepe went down. "Ahem! We are at this Cookie Kingdom because we have some terrible havoc going on!" Cookies were silent as they waited for Captain Ice Cookie to say another word. "I have to announce that the notorious group, The Cookies of Darkness have came back! We are here to defend this kingdom so it can live and flourish!" Fight? But I don't have any combat experience, what am I gonna do!? I started to panic as Crepe tried to call me, "Relax! We're going to train before those stupid stinkheads try to attack us!" My confidence went up for a little bit... "I can't fight like this!" "Why not?" Strawberry Crepe questioning me, "I'm a Engineer not a Fighter—" I got cut off, "Let's train and do our best!" Captain Ice shouted, everyone started to cheer. "Training Grounds are over there!" Strawberry Crepe pointed at where the targets were. Everyone started running while I stayed back... "Tiramisu Cookie? Aren't you coming?" Strawberry Crepe worried. "Yeah, I am..." My voice saddened, I walked with Strawberry Crepe, but put a claw on my shoulder. "Huh-?" "Tiramisu Cookie, I know this is your first time fighting, but you should be prepared. Having no skill when it comes to fighting will make you useless, so why not and come and train?" I smiled at Crepe as my tears were swept away by the wind. I was really happy that Crepe cheered me up. I walked over there with Crepe and tons of action were happening, Crepe stared at Bell Pepper.

Strawberry Crepe's POV

I was fascinated by Bell Pepper Cookie's work as he also worked with robots too. "WAAAAAAAH- NO WAY!" In excitement I ran up to him. Bell Pepper was startled by my appearance, "A Guild Officer!? What are you doing here!?" "Nothing, I'm just fascinated with your work of robots! Can we cooperate together?" I said. "That's kind of you, but I'm fine by myself..." Gloom washed over me as I walked back to Tiramisu Cookie.

Tiramisu's POV:

"You alright there, Crepe? See, Bell Pepper mostly works by himself..." I tried to cheer up Crepe, but still...

Who are the Cookies of Darkness?