22-Why haven't you?...

Vincent's POV

It's been a full week since the fght has happened and my beautiful little mate won. The punishment I gave was one well deserved, becaue she disrespected Kinuka and me she had 2 punishments. The punishment from me was 2 weeks and the pack cells with only1 small meal per day. Whereas Kinuka was lenient and gave her 3 weeks in the pack kitchen. I swear I love her but I wish she was able to hold a grudge.

The pack also had multiple questions for her about both her and her golem ,Beaumont.
Those questons being:

What all animals can you turn into?
What else can you make Beaumont turn into?
How strong is Beaumont?
What's the biggest you both can shift?

To which she answered:
I can turn into any animal that is naturally found in warm forest based areas, including domesticated animals
Beaumont can turn into any animal or creature that I have seen orbeen in contact with
Beaumont is can be a hard as any naturally occuring substances in nature
The biggest either of us can shift is an earth dragon, which ar usually on the smaller size scale for dragons

I was over joyed at the fact that the pack welcomed Kinuka even after the fight. After it happened the pups and teenagers hankd her for bringing Crystal down a couple notches, the elders told her that she will become an amazing luna, and the warriors even asked her to teach them fighting styles for their wolf forms.

To say the pack loved her would be an understatement, 4 days after the fight they had a party welcoming her as the new luna. That was one of the only times I will ever be okay with her crying, only because they were happy tears.

Today is a saturday which is reserved as the Alpha's break day, something my pack made me do. As I woke up I was pleasantly surprised to see Kinuka next to me. She's usually up before I am. She looks so adorable. As I sit up I realize a few things about Kinuka. I've never seen her arms or legs, she's always either wearing long sleeves and pants or long sleeved dresses. It may sound weird ,but even once the weather got warmer, een when it was somewhat hit, she would never wear shorts or short sleeved clothing. As I ponder over this I feel the bed shift beside me. I look over and see Kinuka's white dotted afro has covered her forehead and eyes.

"Mornin Vinny" She spoke in a slightly raspy voice
"Good Morning, my little compagna [mate]" I spoke rubbing her thigh

We silently got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast with the pack. once we were in the dinning room we were welcomed with 'Good morning Alpha and Luna' and hugs from some of the pups. As I ate I couldn't stop thinking about what I had realized. Once we finished breakfast we went back to our room, brushed our teeth, and then stated watching a random movie. But the longer I sat there ,the more the question I was holding kept nagging at me, What is she covering up?

"Kinuka can I ask you something?" I sighed
"Of course Viny, what is it?" she turned giving me her full attention

"Why do you always wear long sleeves and pants?"