background

Your mom is from Korea and full Korean and your dad is from Colombia and full Columbian. You have a large family of 10 to ten kids including yourself you have five brothers and four sisters. Half of your family has Colombian names and the other half has Korean (hope you don't mind that I gave your family their own names). Ji-Hye who is the oldest is like another parent she is 21 years old and is the calmest, Kim Chaeyoung the second oldest she is 20 years old and has a passion for art, Ji-hoon the third oldest he is 19 and is very good at playing the drums and is your drummer for you K-pop band( we will get to that probably after your huge family), Ye-Jun the fourth oldest he is 18 and is very good at math and reading, Alejandra and Alejandro ar the twins they are both 16 and are the trouble makers of the family, then there is you, your 15 your the other music artist you can play almost any instrument and you are an amazing singer and dancer, Then is your little brother Cyrus he is 12 and is like Ji-Hye towards your little siblings but he is very energetic, Mariana who is 8 is the most energetic out of the three littlest siblings she loves to play horses and is very talented with riding them, then is the littlest Diego he is 5 years old and is very calm like Ji-Hye but because of his age he is not calmer then her. You are really close with the twins and your younger siblings you are also close with Ji-hoon since he plays for your k-pop group, your little siblings have always said they wanted to be like you and Ji-hoon so you take them to the recording studio a lot. Also, your parents' names are Kim-Jisoo (if you don't know she is from the k-pop group Blackpink and is my bias) and your dad's name is Hernando(When Bruno did the Hernando thing he bassed it off of your father).

Now time for the k-pop group. Your girl best friend Irene is the main vocalist and lead dancer she is also 15 she was born about two months after you, Anong the lead rapper and sub-vocalist she is 14 and is going to turn 15 in about 4 months, Kim Bom lead vocalist and visualist she is also the maknea she is turning 15 next year, and you, you're the face of the group the main dancer and main rapper you are also the unnie of the group some think you are the leader but there have been no announcements about a leader cause you guys don't know who to choose. Then there is your band, your brother Ji-hoon the drummer, your guy best friend Sung-ho the lead guitarist, Chung-hee the base player, and Mal-chin the sub guitarist. Everybody except for Mal-chin you have known since you were five you all met Mal-chin when you guys were 10 while you and the girls were trainees.

You guys are going on tour to the place where your father was born in Colombia and you guys are visiting a small town called Encanto your father has three friends there Felix, Augustin, and Bruno. ( also this is about a month or two after the movie). Your mother when she was first in the town with her family she met two of her friends that she still talks to, Pepa and Julieta. You and your family and friends are excited cause they heard there were kids their age. You guys are leaving today to go from Brazil to Colombia and the Encanto is your last stop and the longest. 

I will be posting the first chapter tomorrow either after school or if I don't have school a little earlier.