Day 5

If you didn't get the hint already the Madrigals  all still have their gifts it is just that they don't want to scare your family but your mom and dad already knew about it 

Camilo  POV

I woke up to three obnoxious girls banging on my door so I screamed at them that I was awake and to let me get dressed. Once I got dressed I went down for breakfast and I asked what time Y/n could hang out today but Dolores told me that she is practicing today and helping set up the decorations tomorrow so I volunteered to help with the decorations and lucky for me they said yes. Although after lunch I had bumped into Y/n and all they said was sorry and that she was going over to casita to see Isabella.

"I'm so sorry," Y/n said helping me up.

"Don't worry about it but what are you doing?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"Um well, Isabella wanted to talk to me about something so I was heading over to see her," she said looking anywhere but at me.

"Ok well I will see you tomorrow to help set up decorations," I said walking away to go help someone.

Y/n POV

Wait did he say tomorrow! Oh gosh, he is helping set up oh no no no what am I supposed to do! I couldn't stop thinking about that until I reached casita when I went inside I saw Isabella making flowers out of her hands! Man, I guess that's why they named the town Encanto instead of any other name.

"Hey Isabella,I said.

"Hey Y/n, wait aren't you going to ask how flowers are growing out my hand," she asked.

"Sure tell me about it," I said.

After she explained

"Ok so you can make flowers, Dolores can hear very well, Luisa is super strong, Antonio can talk to animals and Camilo can shapeshift," I said.

"Yup," she said.

"Ok well I have to go practice so I will see you tomorrow," I said leaving.

"Ok! Also, Camilo is picking you and the band up just so you know, she yelled.

Camilo POV

Once Y/n left the girls pulled me into Isabella's room and told me something I was not expecting.

"We know you like Y/n Camilo," Mirable said sitting on Isabella's bed with her.

"I-I don't know what you mean," I said nervously.

"Oh cmon everyone can see it and Dolores can hear it," Isabella said getting up.

"Ok well is that all you wanted to talk about my crush on Y/n," I said getting ready to leave.

"SO YOU ADMIT IT!" Dolores screamed.

"That's not what I said. I said turning around quickly.

"That's what it sounded like," Dolores said.

"Not true," I said crossing my arms.

"Ok before there is a sibling fight we need you to look your best for when you see her at the party so we chose some suits that look good but that will be after she is done playing so you guys can hang out and you can confess!" Isabella said excitedly grabbing at least ten suits and forcing me to wear them to find the perfect one. After what felt like hours they found a suit they thought looked best and got mama papa and Abuela to look and give their opinion.

"You look so asombroso," my mama said with a cloud forming over her head.

"Our boy is growing up to fast," papa said holding in tears.

"She will love it Camilo and you look amazing," Abuela said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you guys I really hope she likes it," I said.

"Ok well, we need to stop with the sappy stuff and eat dinner then go to bed cause we have a long day ahead of us," Mirable said sounding a little like abuela.

"Mirable is right lets go get dinner and pick up the rest of the party supplies," Abuela.

Once we ate dinner we all went out to get different supplies for the party or festival I don't know anymore but when I was out getting stuff I saw Y/n's oldest sister Ji-Hye with a boy and they looked like they were dating cause they were all over each other. Dolores walked over to me and told me that they are planning on telling her family at lunch tomorrow. We all know that their family is usually pretty chill with this stuff because Irene told us one day, but when Ji-Hye was looking away I saw him looking at an engagement ring!

"KIDS CMON WE HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP," Abuela yelled then we all went back to go to sleep.

the next part will be about how you and Camilo have to work together on one part of the setup for the festival and how you guys talk about the weird chameleon stuff you both found.