Day 2 Part 1

You and the k-pop group practice today and the madrigals watch also this is the point that you and Camilo start having feelings for each other.

Camilo POV

When I woke up Y/n was resting on my chest Antonio was holding onto my ruana (I decided he wears a different one to sleep) and Y/n was holding onto Diego who had his head resting on her lap. I decided to let them sleep since we were all up late last night.

"Look who finally woke up," Mirable said standing next to Sung-Ho.

"Looks like we have a new couple," he said.

"Yeah as long as my sister doesn't get hurt," Ji-Hoon said coming out from Y/n Diego and his bedroom.

"Ok I'm hungry so can we please wake up Y/n so she can make breakfast," Irene said.

"Ok, hey Y/n Antonio Diego," I said and they all woke up.

"Oh hi Cami," Y/n said.

"Hi hermano mayor (big brother)," Antonio said.

"Hi Camilo," Diego said.

"Ok what does everyone want for breakfast," Y/n said picking up Diego and Antonio.

"Korean egg rolls," everyone except for Antonio and Y/n said.

"Ok, I'll get started on them," Y/n said.

                                                                  This is what the egg rolls look like

"These are really good Y/n," I said taking a bite.

After breakfast

Y/n decided that it would be a good idea that we can all watch their practice. When we got to the place all the girls changed into an outfit.

Y/n POV

All the girls and I changed into our practice outfits and got ready.

                                  this is your dance practice outfit ( also you guys practice to balckpink songs.

"Ok lets get started," I said getting into position.

"Everything is ready sis," Ji-Hoon.

"Ok start the music," I said and the room went dark.

(This is the dance practice video your outfit is who you are in this so I will tell you who everyone else is also this is just practice not one of your songs cause the person you are dressed up as is a vocalsit and visualist.)White crop-top is Anong black hoodie crop-top thing is Kim-Bom and the short haired one is Irene also if you want I can tell you guys all the girls names in the order they are in.

The next part will be everyones reactions and having lunch.