Day 3 Part 1

Also, this story takes place in February.

Y/n POV

I decided it would be best if I just went to sleep so I did, I woke up to Diego jumping on my bed and asking if we can go see Antonio. I decided to go since I wanted to hang out with Camilo and Mirable.

Once we got up I made breakfast and after we ate I went to go get dressed.

"Where are you going?" Irene asked.

"To the Madrigals with Diego why you wanna go?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.

                                                these are your girl's outfits you are on the right and Irene is on the left

"Ok I am going to go help Diego," I said as I left to go help him.

                                               This is Diego's outfit ( he likes animals just like Antonio.)

"Ok let's go," I said picking up Diego and walking towards casita with Irene behind me

When we got to casita Mirable opened the door and called Antonio and Camilo down. 

"Antonio Camilo come down here!" Mirable yelled.

"Coming!" Camilo yelled back.

When Camilo came down his face lit up. 

"Hey, Y/n!" He said running to me.

"Hey Cami," I said putting down Diego and hugging Camilo.

"Antonio!" Diego said running up to Antonio and hugging him.

"Let's go to my room," Antonio said as both of them ran to his room.

"Well you wanna hang Y/n?" Camilo said.

"Actually we want to talk to her," Dolores said as she walked down.

"Yeah so, bye!" Isabella said pulling me to her room with Dolores, Irene, and Mirable following.

With Camilo cause why not

"Ok that was weird," I said.

"That s what I call a normal sonyeo( girl ) thing," Ji-Hoon said walking in.

"A what?" I asked.

"A normal sonyeo thing it is a thing I say when girls go off in secret it happens a lot when you have five jamae(sisters)," he answered.

"Uh ok," I said.

"Well I will have to go and help the rest of Y/n's and mine gajog (family)," he said leaving.

Back with the girls

"Ok so we have a very special dance coming up in a couple of days hope you guys know," Dolores said.

"Of course, we do we are playing there remember," Irene said rolling her eyes and giggling at the end and we all joined in.

"Ok well good so you know that you won't be playing the whole time since you guys are playing once a week except one because of the town that you have to go to after your second concert," Dolores said.

"Like Irene said we know cause we are playing there and we planned the whole thing," I said.

"Ok good so we already picked out Irene's outfit so now you have to go and get yours, "Mirable said looking excited.

"We brought not only your whole closet but we also have a few decisions ourselves," Isabella said pulling out a bunch of clothes on one of those moving closets with Irene.

"Ok let's get started," Irene said pulling out some close.

"No, nope definitely not, not a chance, just no, not your style," after what felt like hours of the girls declining dress after dress they finally picked an outfit which I won't lie I do love it.

"Ok now we have some other stuff to do so you can go hang out with Camilo now," Isabella said pushing me out.

I was looking around the house when I found Camilo and Abuela talking.

"She is perfect for the family and you seem to really like her," She said.

"I know Abuela but I don't know if she likes me back," he said.

"Well how about you see at the dance that is coming up," she said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Ok I will," he said getting ready to leave but before either of them could see me I ran to my house.

Once I got home I ran straight to my room not paying attention to everyone who was asking what was wrong. When I got into my room I started looking at all my pictures and noticed that someone framed the picture of me, Camilo Antonio, and Diego. I felt like I was about to cry but I didn't know why I mean I had just met this boy three days ago I can't already like him like that plus once I go back to South Korea we can't have a relationship.

With the girls ( also I am making this Irene's POV)

"Wow she sounds really upset," Isabella said.

"Yeah, but Isabella why is your room only made of flowers?" I asked.

"Well this whole family was gifted with a miracle but we also all got special gifts except for Abuela, tio Felix, Papa, and Mirable," she answered.

"Well, I hate to ask this but what is everyone's powers or gifts," I asked.

"Well I can make flowers, Dolores can hear very well as well she had already demonstrated, Luisa is super strong, Antonio can talk to animals, and Camilo can shapeshift," Isabella said.

"Wow Y/n would love that," I said.

"Well we can't focus on Y/n we have to come up with not only decorations but we need to come up with a way for Camilo to confess," Dolores said.

With you so your POV

I can't beleive he likes someone else I mean I know that we only met three days ago but I guess I started to like him but I mean I can't date him we would be living almost 10,000 miles away from eachother and Encanto dosen't really use technology.During dinner I was quiet the whole tim even when everyone was talking to me. I ignored my brother and my best friends! I was going to be in so much trouble. Although when we went to bed Diego cuddled up in my bed with me and he brought his bear stuffed animal that our halmeoni (grandmother) gave him before she passed. But the concert is in four days so I can't get wrapped up over a boy plus we wont see eachother to much I will be to busy practicing for the concert anyways. I went to sleep with the words to our song in mind completely forgetting Camilo.